1.1

Harmony's POV

I open my eyes to my surroundings, seeing my own bedroom. I sit up quietly, looking out my window. The bright day shines through, hitting only a part of the ground. Everywhere else is shadowed. I open my window even more, seeing the birds chirping and I breathe. This is what I want from now on. A nice peaceful morning.

I turn around and stop moving instantly. A man with a small dagger stands before me, with Daisy in his hands.

"Dad no!" I exclaim.

"You think I want filthy pests in my house?" He puts the knife next to Daisy's neck. "Well guess what? I already have to live with one." And the knife goes through Daisy's skin, and he's already reaching for the other puppies. I look away, and everything for me goes blurry.

I wake up as I scream. I'm screaming for I don't know how long. I sit up and grab my hair in my hands, rocking back and forth. I try to get the image out of my head but it doesn't work. My whole body shakes.

There's a tapping at my window, but I'm too scared to get up. The window pushes open, and a boy hops in.

"Oh my god, Harmony are you okay?" Luke asks as he strides over to me. I shake my head no. Another boy hops in, and it's Ashton. Great.

Tears fall down my already wet cheeks; I'm sweating and crying. I can't speak. I'm paralyzed.

"What happened?" Ashton asks, looking around. I can't answer him, my whole boy is shaking violently.

"I'm going to go get some medicine maybe to help." Luke says. He drops out the window before I could protest. I could barely speak. Ashton stands and looks at my shaking body, I'm still sweating like crazy.

"What happened?" He asks again. I shake my head at him.

*****************
Ashton's POV

She shakes her head at me when I ask. I wonder what that means.

"I don't want you to know; you'd make fun of me." She barely speaks. I have to come forward to hear her.

"I won't make fun of you." I say, hesitantly sitting on her bed. I look towards the clock, the time being 11:47pm, as she grabs a pillow and stuff it in her face.

"It's just a dream. It's just a dream." She whispers in her pillow. I want to enclose her from the world, to comfort her. But I can't. The best I can do is place my hand on her bended back. She slowly comes out of her pillow, and looks at me. My hand drops instantly. Her smudged make up from yesterday is everywhere.

"What dream?" I ask lightly. I wish she's just tell me so I can know. She glances at her bedroom door and then back at her hands.

"Again, I don't w-want t-to talk to y-you." Harmony stammers. This time she said "you".

"Harmony, I swear I won't laugh or hurt you. Some times I get out of hand but this time I'll try to listen to you." I say as honest as I can. She looks up at me, and I stare back at her. I think she was deciding wether I was speaking the truth or not. She then holds up a finger and gets off her bed, locking her bedroom door.

"I was dreaming and I-I know it h-hasn't b-been that long that I-I've had them with me but my d- a person was ki-killing my p-puppies and-" Her head falls into her face and she starts shaking again. I look around, wondering where the little ones were. They are very cute.

I get up and walk towards the bathroom, and open the door slightly. Three black puppies back up as the door opens. They look up at me, scared as hell. I put my hand out and they all sniff, then they rub their faces against my hand. I pick them all up and drop onto Harmony's black bedding. She sits near her pillows, and I scoot next to her, getting as close as I can. I place the smallest puppy down next to her, and he/she instantly starts licking her wet face. Harmony looks up happily, and scratches the puppy's head. I let all of them go and they all snuggle with her. She starts to giggle.

"They're all fine. They're going to be fine." You're going to be fine, I want to say. But I bite my tongue. She smiles up at me, then gets really sleepy. Her head falls onto my chest, and curls up in my lap. The puppies jump onto her, and we're one big bundle of cuddles. The puppies get comfortable and fall asleep on Harmony's lap, and then Harmony gets comfortable on my lap and she falls asleep.

I stroke the soft blonde hair out of her wet face. I clear her tears with my thumb, cupping her face in my big hands. My hands that have hurt her so much. She seems like a lifeless person when she sleeps. Crippled, wounded, hurt. As I stroke her jawline, I lean in and press my lips onto her sleeping ones, staying in that position. I pull apart hearing someone outside. I move my hands and press my head against the wall behind me.

Luke practically fell into the room with medicine bottles in his hand.

"Hey guys I've got the-" he gets cut off when he sees my gestures towards Harmony, and he looks at me tensely. "You didn't knock her out did you?" He whisper shouts.

I roll my eyes and look down at Harmony once more before I slowly get up, moving her body slightly, and leaving her sleeping with Luke. But this time I don't want to leave her.

__________________________

GUYS I MADE ASHTON'S POV SUPER CUTE AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND I JUST LOVE IT AND AND AND AND IT'S AMAZING AND UGH HIS CUTENESS LEVEL IS INFINITE OKAY IMA GO WORK ON ANOTHER ONE YAY BYE :D <3