1.6

Harmony's POV

When I get into the school grounds, I immediately put my headphones in and listen to Favorite Record by Fall Out Boy. Everyone looked at me, stared and whispered. I didn't do anything; I wondered what they were looking at. I covered my body up more with my sweater, concealing my upper body.

"Hey slut." Someone sniggers. I ignore him and rush to my locker, bumping into someone as I do. Damn I was a klutz.

"Oh I'm sorry-" I look up as the deep voice speaks. Ashton stands before me, his hands on my sides, hazel eyes find mine. "Um, I'm sorry." Then he pushes past me, and walks away, leaving everyone staring at his back. That's the first time in a while he's waked past me without beating me up.

*****

I had one more class for the day, and nobody came to talk to me once, nor beat me up. I was smiling a little bit through half the day. Everyone left me alone, well except for Michael. He practically was glued next to me, walking me to classes and always talking to me. When I went to my locker to get stuff for my next class, Michael appeared right behind me.

"Oh by the way Harmony, prom is coming up!" He says. Then looks down at his feet, then back up at me. "I was wondering if you wanted to go with me, like just as friends." He smiles his little kitten smile at me, and I laugh.

"Yes, but just as friends okay? I don't want our relationship to get ruined." I look up at him and he nods, hugging me.

"Okay!" He says happily, then runs down the hall. "See ya later!" He yells from far away, and then turns down a corner.

I laugh at him, and shut my locker, walking to my next class.

"Hey bitch, wait up!" I hear Yasmin's snarky voice from behind me. Turning around, I see her solo.

"Oh, so your two bed buddies have left you?" I start sarcastically looking around for Calum and Ashton. She narrows her eyes.

"Don't fucking be surprised, whore." She pops one of her hips and put her hands on it, acting "sassy". "Did you know Ash broke up with me?" My expression goes to surprised. Wow, maybe that's why everyone was staring at me. But that doesn't make any sense.

"Why was everyone staring at me..." I trail off. When I bumped into Ash, everyone was staring at him. She smirks.

"Oh I spread a rumor it's fine." She checks out her nails on her other hands, looking down at them carefully. I feel my cheeks go red.

"What rumor?" My hands turn into fists.

"Oh nothing, that you slept with Ash for the whole weekend, non stop. You know, and everyone believed it. I'm surprised." The bell rang and people started filing out of class. Damn I missed that period. Whatever. "But apparently you didn't catch on."

"You're a bitch!" I yell at her back. She turns around violently. "Telling everyone lies and making people feel like shit! You need to fucking stop! I'm not surprised Ashton broke up with you." People stop their conversations and stare at me, bewildered. I see Ashton and Calum from behind Yasmin, almost right behind them. Yasmin screams angrily, and Calum rushes up and holds her back. "Dont fucking hold her back, I've had enough! Let her go!" I yell at Calum. "I can take her! I've already dealt with enough!" I take a step forward, but I feel two rough hands on my wrists. I wince but ignore it. I tug as hard as I can, until I give up. Yasmin gives up, and walks past me, flipping her hair. I step forward towards her sharply and she yelps and runs away. The person holds onto me still and I can feel their warm chest against my back. I begin to become dizzy, and stop trying to move.

"That's probably not the best thing to do love. She could spread more rumors, and I don't think you want that." I hear Ashton whisper in my ear as people start to move again, a couple pairs applauding me. Calum comes over to me, and looks into my eyes.

"Are you okay Harmony?" I nod when he asks, not holding his gaze.

"I'm just tired of the shit she does to people. I wanted to tell her off." I sigh, whispering softly because my throat hurts from all the yelling. "Life sucks."

"I know." Ashton breathes in my ear through my hair, stroking my back secretly so Calum doesn't see. Calum brings me into a hug, and I let him hold me. When he lets go, I wonder if even I can hold myself together.

*****

Ashton's POV

Michael told me that he's taking her to prom. I was telling Calum when I heard Harmony's scream through the halls. Her voice echoed.

Calum and I looked at each other quickly before running towards the sound. She's still screaming as we arrive at the scene. Yasmin looks furious. I see Harmony's eyes flash to mine and continues yelling. Yasmin takes a step forward, but Calum's too quick and grabs her skinny arms. I rush to grab Harmony's arms, and she struggles. She's gotten stronger from the last time I've felt her force. She screams on letting her go, both of them so she can take down Yasmin, saying she's dealt with worse things than her. I still hold onto her.

When they both settle down, Yasmin takes a short mad look at me, then waking away like nothing happened. Harmony still struggles with all the effort in my arms, but she falls limp and places her head on my chest. Then Calum gives her a big hug before we walk out of the school grounds, all of us together.

Michael catches up soon after draping his arm around her shoulders. My hands ball into fists but I unclench them as soon as I do it. I can't control who she dates.

But they're not dating. I calm down instantly.

"Want to go to Luke's house?" Michael suggests. We all nod and head towards his house.

___________________________

WRITING MORE TONIGHT BE PREPARED. LOLOLOLOLOL LUV YOU FOR READING BYEEEEE :D <3