0.7

~*~Harmony's POV~*~

I watch Ashton walk away. I instantly regret saying I had to go. He was so warm.

I get up and leave. I think about walking upstairs, but I don't want to be around the people that hate me or despise me. Trust me, I already live with one person that hates me, and is probably drunk out of his mind right now. I walk slowly home, trying to lengthen the time between getting home.

I hesitate before I open the door, and I hear a car pull up behind me, I turn around to see Ashton and Calum in their car.

"Hey slut, see you at school Monday." Ashton says while Calum sniggers. I blush and angry tears come to my eyes. I sigh and open the door, my dad instantly screaming at me. I hope the boys didn't hear any of it, or see my face when I saw him coming towards me.

"Where the fuck where you?" He screams at my face, the door being still open. I quickly glance at Ashton's car, then back to my dad.

"No where. I went for a walk-" he looks out the door, and I slam the door shut.

"You slut! You were with those two boys weren't you?" He points at them through the door. I shake my head no. I feel instant heat on one side of my face, falling to the ground and clutching my cheek. I take a sharp intake of breath as he kicks me in the lung area. Then he punches my spine. "Don't lie to me bitch."

I cry out saying 'stop' and 'I didn't lie', but he doesn't listen. I quickly crawl away from his hands and feet. I get on my feet and run. I run up to my bedroom and slam the door shut, locking it as I go.

"You open this door slut! You're going to get it when you come out of there!" He pounds on the other side. Tears stream down my red face, I choke as I cry. I sniffle and fall down leaning against the door. I put my head on my arms, my shoulders shaking as the tears fall on my jeans.

********SKIP TO MONDAY BECAUSE I SLAY ALSO BECAUSE IM THE AUTHOR*******

I wake up to my alarm clock beeping loudly. I quickly shut it up before my dad could wake up, or notice if he's already awake. I get up, brushing my hair and teeth, changing into some clothing to cover up my bruises, applying make up, and then heading downstairs quietly. My feet barely touch the ground as I walk down the stairs to the kitchen.

I find my dad passed out on the couch, the tv slightly turned on and beer bottles empty everywhere. I quickly pack a lunch and rush out the door before he could awake to yell at me.

I look at my phone for the time, it being 7:15. Great. I have nothing to do for almost an hour. I walk down the streets passed graffitied walls and trash everywhere. The place looks a bit sketchy.

I'm suddenly pressed up against the wall, held by my hips. I gasp a little when I realize it's Calum. He leans in and softly kisses my neck, nibbling on my jawline.

"Calum, what are you doing here? How did you find me?" I ask breathless. He smirks.

"I have my ways. Are you okay? It sounded like you got into a bit of trouble when you got home." He avoids looking at my eyes, so I'm pretty sure he heard my father call me a 'slut' and a 'bitch'. I bite my lip.

"Um, yeah I'm fine. Just a little tired." I bite my bottom lip harder, his eyes finally meeting mine.

"Oh good." He says quietly, the flicker of fear in his eyes moving into happiness again. He squints his eyes at my cheek, looking where I patched up my spot that had been bruised. His thumb softly grazes over it, removing some of the makeup. "What happened here?"

"I tripped and fell on my face." I say too quickly. He looks at me, serious.

"What happened?"

I hesitate. Should I tell him? No because he's friends with Ashton and all them. He'll go off and tell, using that against me. Make up another story Harmony.

"I was cooking at the wooden spoon smacked me in the face." I said more slowly and surely.

He believed it. "Now why wouldn't you tell me that?"

I shrug. "I don't know, for embarrassing reasons?"

"That's not embarrassing. I've done worse." He laughs. I giggle along with him.

*****
>>>Ashton's POV<<<

Something went on at Harmony's house last night. We stayed until we couldn't hear anymore if her father yelling shit at her. I was pissed. I think Calum could tell, I guess I was gripping the wheel hard. We stayed silent the whole way home.

"Dude, do you want me to like find out for you?" Calum asked. "Find out what happened?"

I take a moment before I nod slowly. I don't know what it is, but whatever is wrong between Harmony and her father, it needs to stop.

And I'm going to fix that.

___________________________
GUYS OMG ASHTON ALMOST FOUND OUT. LOLOLOL SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT AND ASHTON'S POV IS SO SHORT BUT ILL MAKE THEM BOTH LONG NEXT TIME I SWEAR. ILY ALL THANKS FOR READING TOODLES. :D <3