1.7

Harmony's POV

Right when we get to Luke's we barge in and place our backpacks down and taking our shoes off. Luke's mom Liz comes around the corner, a dish and a wash cloth in her hand.

"Luke! Your friends are here!" I hear stomping at the stairs and Luke appears at the bottom. He smiles.

"Hey guys! Why don't you come upstairs." We all file up the stairs to his bedroom, and Ashton awkwardly sits next to me on the bed. Calum leans his head back on the wall facing us and sits down. Michael sits in Luke's desk chair, leaning against the back. Finally Luke sits on the ground, holding his knees up with his arms.

"So, how was everyone's day?" Luke asks awkwardly.

"I'm hungry." Michael says, completely random. We all start laughing, my laugh ringing out the most and I could hear Ashton's deep raspy one right next to me.

After then we start talking about food. Since it was Friday, we planned to watch movies all night. We talked about the movies to watch and laughed at all the suggestions, like Michael suggested Barbie Movie, Luke suggested Pingu(the show), and we told both of then no. They were pouting for a little bit before laughing again.

"Pizza!" Liz calls from downstairs as the doorbell rings.

"Pizza!" Michael yells and drags out the word as he pushes Luke out of the way to run down the stairs.

"Hey, don't eat it all!" Luke shouts at him, regaining his balance.

"Shut up, Lucas!" Michael yells from downstairs. Calum and I both laugh, and I could barely hear Ashton. Calum follows them out running and yelling, "I want pizza too!" But Ashton holds me back. His hand grabs my fingers lightly.

"Are you okay?" He asks softly. I nod and look up at him. "Okay, I just wanted to make sure." I sigh lightly.

"Yasmin is a mean human being." I state. He laughs big and loud. I giggle as he looks back at me with his dimply smile. That's the Ashton I want to see from now on. He moves a strand of hair out of my face, and then walks past me happily, going downstairs to get pizza. I smile as myself, then trail behind him, getting some pizza of my own.

**************

"I want to watch Barbie Movie!" Michael whines, working on his next slice.

"Shut up, Michael." Luke says, his mouth full.

"You shut up asshole!" He screams at Luke, and Luke puts on this fake hurt look. I bite into my pizza, my second slice, while the boys are already on their, like, 5th. I laugh at both of them. Ashton comes and grabs the remote from Michaels hand(a surprised Michael protesting, "Hey!") and sits next to me on the couch. I still eat my pizza normally, but my heart beats quickly and I blush. He flies through Netflix, looking at movie from movie.

"What about Paranormal Activity?" Ashton smirks next to me. I shudder, and everyone looks at me.

"Um, sure?" I ask more than state, but he presses the movie and Luke gets up to get blankets and turn off the lights. Luke's mom is upstairs and sleeping, already in bed.

He pops some popcorn, and when the timer dings, Michael goes up and gets it, putting it in a bowl. I look over the couch, and realize Ashton's arm is behind me also. I follow the arm, and I look at his face. He keeps his eyes glued to the screen. I shake the warm feeling that has rose into my chest and watch as Michael tip toes to Luke, setting the bowl down so he doesn't drop it. Michael then creeps over to Luke, and scares the crap out of him.

"Lucas!" Michael yells. Luke jumps and turns around ready to fight. Then he realizes it's Michael and sits down. Michael scoffs. "Shut up Luke." He throws his hands in the air exasperated. Michael sniggers and watches the movie.

I try my best to avoid the scary stuff, but I've never seen the movie before. Ashton is the only one that has seen the movie. The other boys cover their eyes, but I'm always the one to be late and don't cover my eyes in time. I see the creepiest shit that I've ever seen. I hate ghosts and scary stuff. I don't know why I decided to watch this.

I look over my shoulder and see a figure in the shadows. I almost jump out of the couch, then I realized it was just a plant. My heart is beating quickly; I feel like its about to burst.

"Harmony." I hear Ashton say. My wide eyes turn to look at him. He beckons for me to come over. I hesitantly move closer to him until my head is on his shoulder. "I'll tell you when to cover your eyes."

****************

Ashton's POV

Her warm body is pressed against my own, and the blanket covers every part of her.

"Cover them." I whisper in her ear. She covers her eyes immediately. The other boys do the same. I smile, it's cute how she gets scared, and it's funny how they get scared. "You can open them." I whisper in her ear through her hair. I rub her back lightly, feeling her heart through her chest. I don't know if it's because of me or the movie.

Maybe both.

"Guys can we watch like Twilight or something?" Harmony suggests. The other boys nod and I finally find Twilight before playing the movie. She sits up a little bit more.

"What team are y'all on?" Harmony asks, looking at them.

"Jacob!" Calum says, giving her a grin from the other couch.

"Jacob." Luke says, looking at Calum.

"What the fuck guys?! Edward all the way bitches." Michael shouts, stuffing his face with popcorn.

Harmony looks at me. "Jacob." I say. She smiles. "Me too!" She looks at Michael. "Edward stinks!" She shouts back at him. He crosses his arms and scowls. We all giggle at his reaction and settle down for the movie.

After the movie was over, Harmony had fallen asleep. So had Michael and Luke. Their heads were barely touching, while Harmony was laying on my chest. I looked at Calum.

"What do we do?" I ask him. He shrugs and changes his position to laying down. He takes the blanket and curls up on the couch, closing his eyes and breathing slowly. I look down at Harmony. I don't want to wake her up. She looks happy when she sleeps. I move her head from my chest and lay next to her. She starts to move, so I freeze where I am. She turns around and presses her nose into my chest, her hands on my stomach. I drape my arm around her body and pull the blanket up to cover both of us. She smiles in her sleep as she slowly starts to breathe lightly again. I eventually fall into a deep sleep.

___________________________

AGH SNUGGLES ALWAYS GET TO ME BAJSKSHJSVDJGNFKDNS I LUV ALL OF YOU FOR READING THANKS SO MUCH :D <3