2.7

~*~Harmony's POV~*~
After Ashton had put me down, we both ran into my house, hand in hand. The rain was starting to pour down every part of the streets. It was wet and cold when we walking inside. We were laughing as Ashton took of his shoes and his jacket, then waited for me by the door to be finished taking off my jacket and shoes.

When I'm done, I'm still laughing nervously, but all of the nerves leave my body when he pushes me against a wall and looks down at me, our foreheads touching.

He kisses me, slow and deep, pressing into every inch of my body. I press my lips harder into his, dragging my hands down his chest to his stomach. I feel him tense up and he pulls apart quickly, our foreheads still pressed together. I continue to move my hands towards the end of his shirt, grabbing the ends of it and tugging. Some of the water drains out of the fabric as I pull harder. The shirt sticks to his hard skin, making it not easy to rip it off. I continue to lift it slowly, and he decides to help. My eyes flash over his naked chest, tracing the outline of muscle with the tips of my fingers.

I watch his eyes watching my hand on his chest. He bites his lip, digging his teeth deeper as I get closer to his pant line. I move both my hands to his waist, pulling his tall body closer to mine. His hands immediately wrap around my waist. His touch is familiar, and also definitely warm. His hands have always found a place on my hips.

I kiss his collar bone, nibbling on the soft skin. He presses his lips against my shoulder through my hair. I feel his damp hair against my forehead. His hands, which lay at the bottom of my back, start to lift off my shirt slowly. His thumbs rest on my bare waist, moving in a repetitive motion. His lips travel up my neck to my lips, brushing lightly against my own. It's insane how one person can make me feel so secure, so protected.

He kisses the tip of my nose lightly. I close my eyes at the pleasure, the fireworks traveling through my veins. His hands move upward, lifting my shirt at the same time. The shirt also sticks to my body because of the rain. I quickly pull apart and swiftly take off my shirt, my hair flying everywhere. I drops the shirt and lean into Ashton again. I look down at his chest to where his lungs are. His hands reaches up under my chin, tilting my head up to look in his eyes. When I look at him, out eyes lock and stare.

His fingertips trail down my neck and my side, resting on my waist like the other one. I place my hands on his chest and slide them up to the back of his head, pulling on the golden curls. Ashton leans down and presses his soft lips to my jawline. His hands maneuver to my hair, tangling his fingers. His hands pull me closer, and I feel his stomach against mine. I close my eyes and kiss his shoulder. He pulls away from my jaw, and looks into my eyes again when they finally open. I tug more at the hair I'm grasping. His breathing is heavier.

"My god, you're beautiful." He whispers. I smile and close my eyes again as he kisses the other side of my jaw. "I could do this everyday." My grin becomes wider.

"You can if you want." I answer back in a hushed voice. "I wouldn't mind." He chuckles and presses his lips to my cheek. His hands shift to pulls me closer by the waist.

"I wouldn't mind either." He speaks huskily and presses his lips into mine hard. I press back, closing every centimeter of space between us. I tug on his hair harder, which makes him stop the kissing and throws his head back, moaning. I reach up and kiss his neck, still pulling on his hair. He moans again, then growls and presses his lips into mine again. He lifts me up with his arms, and I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks blindly towards the couch and falls with me on the couch. My legs are still wrapped around his hips, my ankles twisted together behind his back. I feel the edge of his black jeans with my heels. He moves his fingers up my bare sides, tickling my tan skin. I shiver and arch my back up to feel his body pressed against mine. He notices and leans down more, now his whole body pressed against mine. We're still kissing all throughout the movement.