Chance

*your POV*

Nendou was at my house and we we're still sketching out ideas for the robot. I liked old video games so my idea for the robot was like a street fighters robot.

Me and Nendou... Well I decided it was a nice idea to sketch out both of our ideas and rock paper scissors to see who's idea to use. Whoever idea we don't use had to buy the essentials that we need to build the robot.

I really loved art and I was good at it so my sketches turned out pretty nice.

(if you know who this is then I love you if you don't your too young)

"Hey Nendou, I'm done with my sketch." I told him which he was already looking at my paper.

"Wow y/n you can draw good! My drawing sucks..." he said pulling his paper up to show me.

"Awww! Nendou That's adorable!" I praised

"thanks but I think we should build your robot.." he said.

"No! As much as I would love to build your robot lets rock paper scissors." I told him. We held our hands out with our fist on top getting ready to play.

Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!

We both got paper.

Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!

We both got paper again.

Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!

Nendou had won. I got scissors and he got rock.

"okay so now we have to work on the blue prints and I have to buy all the parts." I sighed  "Say Nendou do you have any handy Mandy screws drivers and stuff at home?"

"Uhm, I think so?"

"don't worry about it lets just get the blue prints done and when you get home check if you have screw drivers and all that, if you do text me if you don't then ill buy them."