Skank, Whore, bitch, Slut

*your POV*

The next morning I woke up sleepy. I didn't hear my alarm clock, so when I checked the time on my phone I panicked.

It was 10:31...

I hurried and got out of bed and did a quick wash up. I put on my uniform and snuck out of my room towards the front door. Until I heard my dad clear his throat.

I pauses and slowly looked over to my dad who was standing behind the island in the kitchen with a coffee cup in his hand.

"your mom told me you snuck out with a boy last night...why'd you do it."

"my friend got put in the hospital and the hospital called me, so my other friend had came with me." I answered truthfully.

"who's 'they' and who's your 'friend'? Please use he/she pronouns and proper nouns..."

"fine... My boyfriend Aren Kuboyasu got shot and ended up in the hospital, me and my friend Saiki were just home studying and playing video games when the hospital called me..." I repeated but changing it up a bit.

"Y/n you need to stay away from all of these boys, because if you get pregnant while still living under this roof you will not be living under this roof..."

"dad i-"

"Your grounded. Two weeks. Now go to school and give me your phone." I groaned and pulled my phone out of my pocket and placing it in my dads hand.

"Don't give me the attitude or I'm adding another week. You better get home as soon as you get out of school..."

I turned around and exited the house as soon as I exited the house I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"stupid bitch, I swear I moving out as soon as I'm eighteen." I swore as I began to walk to school.

Once I made it to school I and to the office to   check in. I went to class and when I entered the class the class looked at me.

"Y/n your late..." The teacher told me.

"Yeah, I well aware." I said as I made my way back to my seat.

"Just don't be late next time, do the assignment on the board, ask someone for their notes if you need to." She said.

I looked around the class to see if I knew anybody. The smartest person the I knew in the class was Hairo, so I asked him to borrow notes.

// time skip //

It was lunch time and I sat with the usual group eating quietly.

"Hey y/n why weren't you in first period?" Nendou asked.

"I woke up late, I accidentally slept pass my alarm."

"Does anybody know where Aren is? He hasn't been here all morning.." Kaidou asked.

"He's in the hospital."

"what? Why what happened?" Hairo asked.

"He... He got shot in the leg twice." I told them

"what? How?!" Kaidou asked.

"he went to a motorcycle race with a friend and him and his friend got into an altercation, and some guy pulled out a gun. A 40 caliber Beretta specifically.."

The table gasp and went silent for a second. Teruhashi gave me a questionable look. Then Nendou started to speak.

"Why don't we all go to the hospital together and visit him!"

"yeah!" The table said.

"I can't, I grounded. And my dad took my phone. So Hairo I'm gonna trust you to give Aren this letter." I said as I pulled out a folded piece of paper and handed it to Hairo.