the test grade

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update in a while, I just had a major writers block and couldn't update. But here you go!

*Saiki pov*

''I'm in love with you...''

''I'm in love with you...'' I kept repeating in my head.

''Holy shit.... I'm in love with her....''

I look up at y/n and I see her smiling as she was talking with the others. It made my stomach tickle and my heart race.

She looked at me and I looked away, shutting of my phone and continuing to eat.

I placed at her and saw her smile a little.

''god that smile...'' I though as my stomach did cartwheels.

"Saiki are you sure your okay, your not sick are you?" She asked and placed the back of her hand on my forehead.

My face got even hotter.

'I swear I'm fine! I'm fine really Y/n....' She let go and nodded.

"Alright, if you say so." She smiled and started eating again.

''that damn smile....''

I started to eat my lunch and then I began to think.

''maybe if I avoid her these weird things would stop happening...''

*your pov*

As I'm eating I can see Saiki in deep thought with a red face.

'what's wrong with him?' I though, until the bell rang.

I got up and got ready to head to my next class. Then I felt something on my shoulder.

"Hey Hairo, what's up?" I said.

"I just wanted to ask if your okay... You know, with the whole Aren thing?" He asked

"Yeah I'm fine! I'm over it now. I should've know it wasn't gonna last." I told him

"okay. I just wanted to see if you were doing alright."

"Thanks for asking Hairo, but I'm fine." I smiled at him a waved before going into my next class.

I sit down and watched as the students came in the class room, Then Saiki came in. My eyes followed him all the way until he was sitting in his seat.

He looks at me, but then I look away and I adjust my self in my seat, while my heart starts to beat faster.

The bell rings again and the teacher walks in.

"Most of you guys did amazing on your test yesterday!" She started.

She grabbed a stack of papers of her desk and started to pass them out.
The person in front of me got a 97%, the person next to me got a 84% and on my other side they got a 100%.

Then the teacher got to me. She had placed my paper faced down, and looked at me with a disappointed look.

I sighed and took a deep breath before I even touched my paper.

When I turned it over and saw the grade, I felt like I was about to cry.

A 27%....an F...

'this is gonna bring down my grade so much!'

I looked at the paper again and saw something written in red ink.

See me after class.

My dad is going to kill me.

// Mini time skip //

The bell finally ran and I got up to get out of the class but the teacher called my name.

I stopped and turned around and make my way to the teachers desk.

"So y/n, what's been going on?" The teacher asked

"Nothing! I've been studying all the time!" I told her.

"How much time have you spent studying?" She asked again

"For at least fifteen to twenty minutes a day."

"How much time did you spend studying this week?"

I stayed quiet.

"so your telling me you didn't study at all this week?"

"I swear so many things happened this week, plus last weekend so I really didn't have time to study!" I told her.

"please don't make excuses Y/n...your better than this.." She said. "You are dismissed."

I quickly walked out of class and tried to hold in my tears as I was walking to my next class hoping the bell wouldn't ring on the way.

// time skip //

I'm walking home, with my hand holding one of my bookbag straps while it was on my shoulder, the other strap hanging handing off my shoulder.

"Hey Y/n!"

I turned to my side to see Teruhashi smiling.

"Hey." I smiled a little.

"you okay? You seem a little down?"

"Nah I'm fine!" I told her.

"C'mon! You can tell me anything!" She said. Then she gasped. "is it about Aren?!"

"No! I told you I'm over it!"

"then what is it?" She asked.

I sighed. "I got a 27 on my test...." I mumbled.

"what was that?"

"I got a 27 on my test!!!" I shouted a little

"WHAT?!" She whisper yelled. "I thought you were supposed to be the smart one!!"

"I am the smart one! Its just... With all the stuff that's been going on lately, I haven't been able to study.."

"Oh...I'm sorry, I can give you some space-"

"no its fine! I just need to cut people out of my life, and just ignore all the drama and boys..."

She smiled. "I believe in you!" She then hugged me and ran off.

I sighed and thought about what ill tell my parents...their like super strict when it comes to my grades.

I genuinely didn't know whay to do, I started fiddling with my fingers and my heart started to race, the closer I got to my house.

My house was now just across the street. I slowly walked over to my house and opened the door.

My dad was still there, he was packing his lunch for work.

"hey Y/n could you sit on the couch for me I have to talk to you.." He said in a serious tone.

'oh my god.....'

(words 950)

Again sorry for the late update, I just had a major writers block, but here you go!