your my friend

*Aren POV*

As I was sitting in my hospital bed, staring at the door thinking about what Teruhashi said. She's so dumb.

I can have female friends if I want and she's being over dramatic. She isn't even Y/n...

"Are you gonna read the letter?" Kanako spoke.

"Oh yeah.." I said as I began to unfold the piece of paper.

"Read it out loud.." She said. I Nodded and started reading off the paper.

Hey there Aren!
I hope your leg is okay. The reason I'm got Hairo to send this letter to you instead of just texting is because I'm grounded. My mom caught me sneaking out last night to see you in the hospital and told my dad and he did not like that. Anyways I hope your okay, and I hope you had fun at the motorcycle race.
With much love,
Y/n.

Her handwriting was super neat and pretty.

"you know Y/n doesn't like you right. Like I said, you should break up with her." Kanako spoke.

"How do you know she doesn't like me? And why should I break up with her?" I asked.

"When she used to go to my school we used to be friends, until I got a boyfriend. She was jealous and one day she asked him to 'study' but she ended up taking advantage of him, and taking away his V-card. And he came and told me. Apparently she did that a lot in her past." Kanako explained.

"I don't believe you..." I said.

"Fine, ill call the group chat..." She pulled out her phone and started dialing a random number.

After the phone rang a couple of times it answered to a bunch of people saying hey at once.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Kanako what's up?" A guys voice was heard.

"Nothing much I just have to ask you guys something for Aren, and your on speaker so he can hear."

"Okay ask away." This time it was a girls voice.

"Its about y/n. Did she or did she not sleep with Isaac."

"yea." A bunch of people said in unison.

"Isaac did she sleep with you.." Kanako asked.

"Yes she did, she said we we're going to be studying, but then when we went to her house she basically raped me."

When I heard that my eyes widen.

How could she do that? She seems like a sweet and smart person but now, I don't know who she is. I guess that's what they mean when they say looks can be deceiving.

Kanako said bye to her friends before she hung up her phone. She then sat next to my on the hospital bed.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. Your mom is gonna pick you up at around five." She told me.

"Okay. Thanks Kanako."

"No problem!" She smiled.

*Teruhashi POV*

After everyone started to head to their homes, I made my way to Y/n's place until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around to see to man of my dreams.