i trust you

*your POV*

I was walking to school the next day, deep in thought until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see my pink haired friend Saiki.

"Oh hey, Good morning Saiki!" I smiled.

'morning y/n, you want me to walk you to school?' Saiki asked.

"Yeah sure!" I smiled as we started to walk with each other.

'What's on your mind?' Saiki asked.

"Well, since Kanako probably told him about what I didn't do, I'm over thinking of what he'll think on me." I told him.

'Don't over think it y/n... Because I have your back no matter what he says or does.' Saiki told you as he looked into your eyes.

I smiled as I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Your right... This is a high school relationship, those never last anyways..." I sighed.

'your right... That's one of the main reasons I don't associate myself with relationships.' He said.

"really? What's the other reason?" I asked him.

'I just don't want to be in a relationship at all. I just want to be normal.' He told me.

"Really? What if you end up falling deeply with someone?" I asked.

'that's not gonna happen..' He said plainly. 'but I have a question... What is your definition of love?'

"My definition of love? Well, its when your around someone, your heart races and your stomach flutters. Its an overwhelming feeling, but a good kind. Its when you want to take your time out of you day to see that person and spend time with them and you think about them all the time. You want to do anything in your power to give them the world and Whenever you look them in the eyes you just want to hug them and smother them with affection. You want them to be happy. Even if that means they'll end up with someone different." I explained.

Saiki looked at me with his lips parted slightly.

"And that's my definition of love." I finished.

*Saiki pov*

I looked at y/n with my lips slightly parted.

"And that's my definition of love." She finished.

'wait wait wait.... That's impossible...' I said in my head.

Y/n said that-

No no no..... I cant.....I'm not in love with y/n- i-....

"Saiki?" She said as she looked at me in the eyes. "You good? Your face is all red?"

This cannot be happenening....

'Y-yeah I'm fine...'

What the Hell was that a stutter?? What are you doing to me y/n l/n....

"Alright then, schools just this way!" She smiled.

I-....dammit y/n......

We made our way inside the school. As y/n made her way to her locker she spotted Aren. She was about to go towards him but he spotted her and glared at her. She stopped and turned back around and went to her locker.

'You okay?'

"yeah! I'm fine!" She smiled. "Just didn't expect him to act like that."

'Its okay y/n...' I said as I put my hand on her shoulder. I then remembered the other day when y/n gave me a hug....