Kanako's Truth

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!! IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE

I HAVE A LOT OF SHIT GOING ON RIGHT NOW, FOR ME MIDTERMS IS NEXT WEEK AND IM FALLING BEHIND IN SCIENCE AND ENGLISH BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID FAHRENHEIT 451 BOOK...

MY MOM ALSO RECENTLY BROKE HER ANKLE (it was sangwoo's fault....lol jk) AND I HAVE TO TAKE CARE A LOT MORE THAN I USE TO SO YEAH THAT SUCKS...

I MIGHT UPLOAD AGAIN BC YALL DESERVE IT FOR WAITING ON MY SLOW ASS

AGAIN IM SO SORRY!!!!

*your pov*

Today was Sunday, and the week we go back to school is the week of midterms. Hopefully nothing distracts me too much.

Right now, I was in my room reading books Until I got a call from Kusuo. I picked up the phone and held it up to my ear.

"behind you.." I turned around in my desk chair and jumped a little.

"Jesus Christ Kusuo!" I cried as he smiled cheekily. "A warning next time would be nice..."

'I did warn you though.'

"well next time say, I'm coming or something." I told him and rolled my eyes.

He raised his eyebrows and smirked a little.

My eyes widen, then i exhaled deeply. "Shut up!" I said and threw a pencil at him, which he stopped in midair and made levitate.

'but y/n I didn't say anything...'

"you just did." I told him with a grin. his face went back stoic and he threw the pencil back at me successfully.

"Ow... Your a bully..." I said as I held my forehead, where the pencil hit.

'I'm not a bully if I'm inviting you to go with me to get coffee jelly with me..' He said.

"...Excuse me?!" I asked. Kusuo is acting very out of character...

'you heard me, come and get coffee jelly with me.'

I smiled widely. "Sure!" He smiled back and went over and grabbed my wrist. 'I'm gonna teleport.'

I nodded signaling that I ready to teleport. When he did teleport it felt weird and kinda cold. It was like a flash of light but it was quick.

We teleported behind a big bush at a park that was near the grocery store. 'We can walk the rest of the way.' Saiki said.

We did walk the rest of the way to the grocery store. Then I had an idea. "Hey saiki, after midterms you don't mind making coffee jelly for the school?"

'Am I gonna get paid?'

"depends on what we can do, like. A buy one get one free or two for a dollar. Like a fundraiser or something, I don't know its just a thought." I said, trying to change the subject.

'we can do it if you want to do it.' He said.

"Wait really?!" I asked.

'yeah, I don't mind. We just need to get the principals consent.'

"Yes!" I exclaimed throwing my arms into the air, And Saiki smiled.

While in the grocery, we got a bunch of ingredients for the coffee jelly.

'hey y/n?' Saiki called out. I looked up at him as I was picking up a pack of jelly.

*Saiki pov"