Jealousy and rumors

*your POV*

Today was Finally Friday, the last day before the weekend starts.

Today Aren and I were walking hand in had to school together. Me, A blushing mess. (sorry if you don't blush, bc I don't either.) who knew someone like me would end up with someone as attractive as Aren.

We walked into the school gates, earning glances and glares. I could already hear rumors and gossip start to spread as we see student whisper into each others ear as we walk down the school hall.

We made our way into our first period, and sadly enough we didn't sit next to each other.

Luckily though, our teacher was absent today, and we got the same sub we had the time the other teacher was absent.

Once the sub said that we could do whatever, A crowd of boys and girls started to surround me.

"Are you and Kuboyasu dating?"

"your such a cute couple!"

"your so lucky to be dating Aren!"

"kinda feel bad for him..."

"bro Kuboyasu is a lucky guy, she's hot!"

"I know right. She probably forced him to date her."

"I'm so jealous!"

"when did you guys start dating?"

"Woah guys! One at a time!" I said to them. They then settled down and waited for me to answer their questions.

wow... You guys didn't want to approach me and talk to me when I transferred here, but as soon as I start dating Aren you guys are all, oH mY GOsH y/N! tElL Me aBOuT kUboYAsU!

"What's your question?" I asked one of the other girls.

"How long have you guys been dating?" The girl asked.

"well, for 24-"

"Since we were in fifth grade." Aren cut me off as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder with a smug look on his face.

"oh my gosh it explains so much!"

"childhood friends to lovers type beat."

"They've been together for 6 years!? Wow."

"no doubt he'd break up with her for someone prettier."

"Why would you lie to them?!" I whispered to only where he could hear.

"in all honesty.... I don't know..." He whispered back.

"your an idiot..."

"I'm your idiot." He smirked and winked.

"S-shut up!" I hid my face in my arms. The class saw that and ooh'd

"Get you one Kuboyasu!"

Minutes passed Of the class teasing the both of us, then the bell rang. Gym rolled around and we could go outside and walked the track. I decided to sit under a tree and listen to music while drawing.

I was drawing Rin from blue exorcist, and then I was interrupted by two of my friends, Kaidou and Hairo.

"hey y/n!" Hairo spoke. I took off my headphones and they sat next to me.

"Are you and Kuboyasu really dating?" Kaidou asked.

"yea, how'd you find out?" I asked.

"the rumors spread fast at this school." Hairo said.