Apologies {Pt. 1}

*your POV*

*days later* (24 days before robotics midterms)

It was yet another school day, and today I was walking with Teruhashi. We didn't really say anything, we just said hi to each other and walked in silence. So I had an idea.

"hey Teruhashi..."

"Yes y/n?"

"I just want to confront you about this, and I don't want to sound disrespectful but, I feel as if you don't want me around, and you don't like me. You've been really cold and salty whenever I talk to, specifically Saiki, and that doesn't sit right with me..." I explained to her

"oh... I sorry I didn't realise I was acting that way. I'll try to change my ways! I'm glad you confronted me." She said smiling.

"thanks!"

"your welcome! Oh and I want to say something as well..." She started

"go ahead..."

"its about Saiki see...me and him are a thing and I've noticed that you two are friends and stuff and Saiki doesn't really engage in conversation and so its kinda hard to tell what he's feeling, and he barely shows emotions so..."

'Really? Their dating?!? Wait no because Saiki engages conversation with me sometimes, I've only see like two emotions from him... Other than that he does engage in conversation, with me at least...'

"Okay... I understand, we are friends but I'll try not to get too close to him." I said.

"thanks!"

"your welcome! And one more thing..."

"yeah?"

"don't trust Kuboyasu..." She said in a serious tone.

"okay?"

We've already made inside the school, and I went looking for Aren. So I went and waited at his locker a little before he showed up.

"hey, I was looking for you." I said.

"aw, did ya miss me?" He teased.

"of course not!" I sassed.

"saw you walking with Teruhashi. What'd she want?" He asked.

"I just confronted her cause I had the feeling that she didn't like me and want me around."

"and what'd she say?"

"she apologized and said her and Saiki was dating so I shouldn't get too close to him. And she said I shouldn't trust you."

"You'll believe anything won't you..." He sighed.

"I mean she sounded sincere about it..."

"don't you know what being fake is? She isn't dating that pink haired freak, and she's not being sincere, and you can trust me." He said, putting emphasis on 'can'.

"She's fake, so get that through your head and stay away from her before she does something to you." He said, closing his locker.

"Jeez my bad, I'm just trying to have faith in people."

"Why? People are dumb. And whenever your in trouble there's no one who wants to help. But as soon as their in trouble they want all the help in the world." He said.

"Because when I needed that little bit of faith, no one was there." I said a little quieter

"what?"

"huh? Nothing... We should get to class, the bells gonna ring soon..." I said as I began to walk to class.

// time skip //