im still into you

*your POV*

My dad finished packing his lunch and he went over to where you were sitting and he sat right in front of you.

"H-hey dad! What's up?"

"your teacher called me y/n..." He started.

My heart raced and you adjusted yourself on your chair. "R-really? What'd she say?" You asked.

"Y/n...." He said. "I know you got an F on your test."

"I thought-"

"Listen... I will admit I am a little mad... Do you know how much your grades will drop?"

"look, I know dad... I just have a lot going on right now and I haven't really been able to stu-."

"That isn't an excuse y/n! Your a teenager, the only work you should be doing is your homework, and chores!" He raised his voice.

"Dad, you don't understand!"

"Y/n L/n.... Go to your room."

I pursed my lip and stood up and began to walk.

"I'm telling your mother about this, and your lucky I'm almost late." He said as he walked out of the house.

I ran into my room and closed the door, locking it behind me. I jumped in my bed and laid in a fetal like position, with my legs pulled into my chest.

I wanted to scream and punch a wall. I hated myself for not studying hard enough. I hated my life.

You turned around your face now against the pillow, with your back facing up.

'I hate myself, I hate myself, I hate myself... ' you repeated in your head.

Then the tears fell.

Will I get held back? Am I stupid? What would mom think?

I kept asking myself these questions until I felt.... Fingers in the back of my hair.

I look up it was Isaac.

"How the Hell did you get in here?!?!?" I yelled out as my heart started to beat really fast.

"through you window...." He said. I sat on the edge of my bed and wiped the tears off my face.

"Why are you here...." I asked.

"I want to tell you the truth about how and why those rumors started... The real truth.." He said.

"wait really?! But my mom will be here soon!" I stated but he just sat on my bed next to me.

"well don't you wanna know the truth?"

I sighed and I thought for a moment...

"yes." I said simply.

"So it starts with me... A very handsome and attractive man. But as you know I am a very Nerdy Handsome and attractive man!" He started.

"please just get to the point..." I said.

"okay fine... Kanako basically threatened me to start those rumors or she was going to find a way to mess up my career... I want to work for NASA in the united states and she told me that if I didn't do what I did she was going to make sure it didn't happen. Some guy told me that she was serious about it and that she did it to both his parents, so I got scared. I did what ever she said, I even pretended to be her boyfriend. But when I met you... I.... I fell for you... I wanted to back out, but I was just scared of what Kanako was capable of...."

The room went silent...

"I-...I can't believe this..." I spoke.

"yup! You we're wrong about me this whole time! I'm not the asshole you made me out to be!" He smiled and pointed at himself.

"oh shut up!" I said and slapped his shoulder.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek and stood up quickly.

"I meant it when I said I fell for you, and I'm still into you y/n! But I know you just gone through a break up with Aren. Hopefully we can still be friends like old times!" He smiled.

 Hopefully we can still be friends like old times!" He smiled

"Oh and, sorry for harassing you on the street the other day. I was on a fake date with Kanako and she forced me to go and harass you..." He told me. "

"I regret everything, except me calling you beautiful!" He smiled and hopped out the window.

'yeah...!' I smiled as I felt myself blush. I fell back into my bed.

But then someone starting banging profusely on my door.

"Y/N L/N OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!" mom yelled from the other side.

'Shit!' I cursed mentally as I opened my door and she came barging in, going through my backpack.

She pulled out my test sheet that had the 27% on it and she started looking at it.

"Y/n how the Hell did you get almost every single god damn question wrong?!" She asked.

"I-i don't know! I was stressed!"

"YOU'RE NEVER STRESSED! YOUR A TEENAGER HOW CAN YOU BE STRESSED?!!" She yelled out.

"I'm sorry!"

"Sorry isn't gonna fix a bad grade..." She scoffed and walked out of my room, slamming the door behind her.

I fell back on my bed and look at my ceiling while just letting the tears fall.

I'm mad at myself....I let everything distract me from what's really important....

I decided that I wasn't gonna sit around and cry about it.

I wiped my tears and went to my desk and opened my text books and decided to study.

I was gonna study til I pass out...

||time skip||

I heard a light knock on my door. "Come in!" I said.

"hey hon... Dinners ready..." My mom said as she Then closed my door back.

I closed my text books and put away my pens and headed downstairs and sat at the diner table.

"I see you were studying..." She started.

"yeah."

"that's good!" She said.

"yeah."

"I'm sorry y/n... I shouldn't have went off on you like that... I should've talk to you like a normal person instead of yelling."

"thanks." I said and smiled a bit.

"what are you stressed about?" She asked.

"you remember Kanako right?" I asked. She nodded and I started to tell her everything that happened.

"I'm sorry baby!" She went and hugged me.

"Its fine mom, I'm over it now.." I said as I continued to eat my food.

"how about this weekend we go shopping, to take your mind off things!" She said.

"sure!" I said and smiled a bit.

(Words 1051)