Coffee Jelly

*your POV*

I was walking down the pavement heading to my house up until I heard my name being called in the distance.

I turned around and saw Nendou coming up to me with a spikey red head with a bandaid on his nose walking next to him.

"Hey y/n, did you get the thingies for the thingy?" Nendou asked.

"the what?" I asked in confusion.

"the pieces to the project?"

"oh! Yea, we just need to finish the blue prints and we'll start building, we can take a break today!" I smiled.

"okay! Oh! This is my other friend Hairo!"

"Hi, I'm Hairo!" the red head said.

"I'm Y/n nice to meet you Hairo!" I greeted.

"Oh and y/n, can we just hang out a your house?" he asked. Just as Nendou asked that Saiki, Teruhashi, and Kaidou come into distance.

"sure! Do they want to come?"I asked pointing to Saiki, teruhashi, and Kaidou.

"Oh hey Saiki! Hey Kaidou!"

"hey Nendou!" Kaidou waved

'hi Nendou.'

"do you guys want to come to y/n's house with me and Hairo?" Nendou asked the three.

*Saiki POV*

"Do you guys want to come to y/n's house with me and Hairo?"

'YES! I need to get away from Teruhashi, she's so clingy.' I thought

"Sure!" Kaidou said.

'yea..' I said.

"well, if Saiki is going then I'm going as well!" Teruhashi exclaimed.

'good grief... I can never catch a freaking break...'

"okay well follow me!" Y/n said as she took the lead.

Teruhashi was next to me trying to speak with me but I ignored her. Kaidou and Nendou were in front of us and they were having a conversation.

Y/n and Hairo were at the front and they were having a conversation. Even though y/n was laughing and having a conversation she could be thinking something totally different.

'ah... I don't want to assume anything but my theory is that Teruhashi and saiki are dating and Saiki doesn't want to talk to me because he wants to be loyal to her... Eh its just a theory it probably isn't true.' Y/n thought.

I mentally cringed at her thought and felt pulling on my sleeve I decided to ignore and continue to read y/n's thoughts.

'.. Even if it is or isn't true I should leave him alone.. He probably felt forced to come with his friends.. Arg so irritating.. But hey at least Hairo wants to be friends.'

'What? Hmm... I should probably talk to y/n more.'

I kept feeling the tug on my arm and finally decided to look down.

"S-saiki I Uhm... What are you doing after school tomorrow?"

'hanging with y/n' I said without thinking...

"o-oh... Heh I see.." she smiled. So I read her thoughts.

'why would he hang with y/n? Is he hanging out with her alone or with his friends? Ugh y/n... She has so much guy friends and for what?! She's such a player...'