Hospital

*Aren POV*

The race was about to begin.

All the bikers were on the starting line, revving up their engines. The crowd started to get excited.

A sound of a gunshot was heard when the bikers zoomed off, Alejandro Luís placing first.

He stayed in first place in the first and second lap until Oliver Pascal caught up to him taking first place.

Almost towards the finish line, and Oliver almost there, Alejandro steals first place and  wins the race.

I threw my arms in the air as I cheered for Alejandro. Kanako pouted but she still clapped for Alejandro.

Oliver got off his motorcycle, pushing it to the ground and throwing a hissy fit like a child.

Alejandro tried to shake hands with him but he slapped his hands away.

"that was a good race, can't wait to see the next one." I said.

"the next motorcycle race is in Miyagi, I'll try to get my brother to take us." She said.

"cool! You wanna go get Alejandro's autograph?" I asked her.

"I'd much prefer Oliver's autograph." She said as we walked to where everyone was so we could get the bikers autograph. Some people immediately went home after the race.

It was almost our turn and I took off my jacket, revealing my white t-shirt. Once it was my turn I introduced myself.

"Hi Mr. Luís, my names Aren and im your biggest fan!"

"Hello Kuboyasu, just call me Alejandro. Where do you want me to sign my autograph?"

I turned around and showed him the back of my shirt. He sighed his name right in the middle.

"Alright Kuboyasu, don't worry about it washing out, its permanent fabric marker." He told me.

"Thank you." I said as I bowed. I stood up and walked away. Kanako was waiting on her turn to get Oliver's autograph.

Kanako got Oliver's autograph on the side of her shoe. After she was done she walked towards me.

"Your girlfriend is lucky." She told me.

"what do you mean?" I asked as we began to walk towards the exit.

"You know what I'm talking about. Your fucking hot Aren. When you took off your jacket and saw those muscles, oh~ I thought about somethings that shouldn't have been thought about."

"Oh, well thank you.."

"you know-"  she began, but bumped into someone and stumbled back a little.

"Watch her the Hell you're going." He turned around and grabbed Kanako by the collar, lifting her a few centimeters off the ground.

"put her down! It was an accident!" I said.

"Accident my ass!" He dropped Kanako on the ground and I went behind her to help her up until I saw the guy reach in his back pocket.

"He gotta go." I said for only Kanako to hear.

She hurry up and stood up and I grabbed her arm and sped walked away from the guy.

Two loud noise was heard and a pain was felt in my calves.

I've been shot.

*your POV*

It was late and me and Saiki were now playing video games. Street fighters specifically.

He's been winning every single game which I thought was impossible because I always won.

He still had a full health bar, while I only had one fourth of my health. I was spamming every single button on the joystick to knock Saiki out at least once.

But he kept knocking me to the ground.
Then eventually I died.

"How is this possible!"

'Your terrible at this game..' He said, making my eyes wide.

"oh shut up!" I punched him lightly a couple of times while laughing.

'Haha! Im Just kidding!' He smiled. I stopped punching him and looked him in the eyes.

I felt like we've been looking at each other for hours but it had only been a few seconds.

Then he started to lean in. at this time I wasn't thinking so I leaned in as well, Inching closer and closer as my heart raced.

Then my phone rang. We both backed away and Saiki turned around.

"S-sorry.." I said as I took my phone.

'no i-it's my fault' he said. I then answered the phone and put it up to my ear.

"Hello this is Hidariwakibara cho Hospital, your friend Aren Kuboyasu, was injured."

// time skip //

My mom was asleep and Saiki decided to come with me to the hospital to see Aren.
I walker into Arens room and Saiki decided to stay outside.

As I walked into the room I saw Aren there sitting up on the hospital bed.

"Y/n?" He he said.

"Aren what happened?"I asked him as I sat next to him.

"I got shot twice in my leg." He said.

"How'd you get shot?"

"I went to a motorcycle race, and after it was over my friend I went with ran into someone and they got super offended and pulled out a 40 caliber Beretta.." He explained.

"Can I... Hold your hand?" He asked.
I gave him my hand and he interlocked his fingers with mine.

"Where's your friend? Why isn't he with you?" I asked him, and he sighed.

"their parents came and they had left earlier, before they had to take the bullets out of my leg." He told me. "My mom will get here soon..."

"you sure you don't want me to stay?"

"no its fine really. You should get going, you have school tomorrow." He smiled.

I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. How can he be smiling after an experience like that? I'd be traumatized.

I let go of his hand and gave him a hug. "Please stay safe..." I let him go and kissed his cheek.

I exited the room and and closed the hospital door gently.

'are you okay?' Saiki asked me.

"yeah." I said and started walking away with Saiki walking next to me.

It was nearly two o clock when Saiki was walking me home.

"Saiki..."

'yeah?'

"I'm sorry... I feel like I'm burdening you so much. Dumping all my problems onto you. I'm really sorry." I said.

'its fine I don't mind.'

"Are you sure?" I asked.

'yeah. Your not a burden y/n. And I don't mind listening to you y/n. My life's kinda boring, and being surrounded by idiots like Nendou and Kaidou, but listening to you.. Its different.'

"yeah... well my home is here so.."

'okay y/n, have a good night. See you tomorrow.' He said as he walked away.

"goodnight Saiki." I waved and turned to open the front door.

I snuck up to my room and tried to go to sleep it took a few minutes but I finally went to sleep.

(words 1120)