something about him irked me

Hey guys, sorry for the late upload, I got all of my electronics taken multiple times and couldn't upload as much, but here I am now, schools out and I'm able to upload more, and I'm surprised to say I passed, and I won't get held back.

*your POV*

Today though, I felt a lot more better than yesterday. It was around 1 when I was getting ready to go out with Aren.

The outfit you put on: (sorry if its not your style, if it's not you can pick any other outfit)

Aren
12:05

Aren
Hey, whats ur address? I wanna pick you up.

Me
Oh its ###############

Aren
Ok! I'll be there in 15 😁

Me
See ya then 😊
Seen

As soon as I turn off my phone off I got a new message.

1 new message from unsaved number

Unsaved number
12:06

Unsaved number
Hey y/n, its me Saiki. Nendou gave me your number. We are out for ramen, wanna join?

Me
Sorry, maybe next time. I have plans today
Y/n saved your name to 🌸Saiki 🌸

🌸Saiki 🌸
Why'd you add the flowers 😐

Me
Cause its pink, just like your hair 😚 I'll change it if you want.

🌸Saiki🌸
No no, you can keep it.

Me
Hehe 😌 I'll ttyl I gtg

🌸Saiki🌸
Alright ttyl

The doorbell hand rang and I hurried and went down stairs opening the door.

"You look pretty!" He exclaimed

"Thanks! You look handsome yourself!"

"Thanks heh, you ready to go?" He asked

"Yeah!"

I had walked out of the door and locked it. Me and Aren walk to our destination in silence.

"Hey y/n how do i join robotics?" He asked.

"Oh, you can just go to class 302 and Mrs. Mito will like give you a sign up sheet and you have to pay 1,085¥ ($10.00 in us dollars)."i explained.

"Its that easy!?" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, but if you end up getting a D then they'll kick you out."

"Oh, not even an F?"

"They wont let you get F's." I smirked

There was a little silence but then we both started laughing, and giggling.

We arrived at the restaurant, and sat at a booth. We both sat opposite of each other and started reading off the menu.

"What are you gonna get?" Are asked me.

"Chicken Katsu!! Its really really good!" I said.

The waitress came and took our orders and a few minutes later our food came out.

"So y/n, what got you into robotics?"

"Well uhm, my parents work with robots and build the everyday technology that we use now, so whenever they'd have a convention, and ceremony to introduce the robotic object, they'd take me."

"I always found the way robots work is fascinating, and always wondered how people came up with the stuff, so I joined robotics to figure it out!"

"I want to follow in my parents footsteps. Thats also the reason they work from 8am to 12pm." I explained.

"Keep working hard and you'll reach that goal.." he smiled.

I smiled back at him and we continued to talk about other topics til it was almost 7.

He paid for the meal and we went on a little walk back to my house.

*Saiki pov*

I watched as y/n and Kuboyasu left the restaurant, smiling and having fun.

I mean, she could've just came and sat by us and invited Kuboyasu..
Or she could've came alone....

It was me, kaido, nendou, and Teruhashi all eating together, and of course Teruhashi sat next to me...

I didn't like that Kuboyasu guy... I don't know, its just... Something about him irked me..

I didn't know what it was... And to make matters worse Teruhashi was there. She probably saw us and thought we were dating or something, and nendou and kaidou were third wheels...

'im leaving...' I told them as I squeezed my way out of the booth.

I put down $30 on the table for when their done eating and I made my way out.

"Kusuo! Where are you going?" Teruhashi yelled.

Oh my god she is so annoying...
I ignored her and kept walking home.

"Saiki!!" She kept yelling.

I picked up my pace an turned in an ally way to teleport back home.
I teleported in my room and flopped down onto my bed, burying my face into my pillow.

I unclenched my jaw and my fist, and I didn't even know it was clenched.

I've been getting so angry lately, and it really need to control it before it end up really hurting someone.

Maybe it should write everything down and investigate...

I pulled out a composition notebook and starting writing everything that's been happening, from since I've met y/n to today.

*Your pov*

"Bye y/n I'll see you at school tomorrow!" He said.

"Bye Aren!" I waved as I closed the door

I went up to my room and got my clothes to take a bath. I took a long hot shower.

I got out, put on some pajamas, and I hopped in bed. I turned my TV on and watched that for a while until it was 11.

Movie clip to apologize for short chapter and late upload.

Words: 888