Apologies {Pt. 2}

*your POV*

As I'm making my way back home I'm thinking about the disagreement me and Aren had.

I bummed me a little. But we'll probably make up... Won't we?

'hey y/n..' I turned around to see Saiki.

"h-hey..." I said hesitantly, remembering what Teruhashi told me.

'are you okay?' He asked.

"yeah, just bummed a little." I said.

'Why? Wanna talk about it.'

"...yeah sure..." I said.

While talking and explaining what happened we ended up walking to a nearby park, and ending up sitting in benches.

'first off, you should listen to Aren me and Teruhashi aren't dating. That's a little fantasy she created on her own.'

"...I should apologize."

'no... Wait til he apologizes. He shouldn't have lashed out like that, and should've talked to you and explained it like a normal person.'

I stayed silent.

'you still look upset, so why don't I come to your place and cook you diner.'

"o-oh you don't have to do that!" I began.

'I insist, for a friend?'

"Sure!" I gave in.

*Aren POV*

"thanks for shopping at the Super super marker, how was your day."

"It was kinda rough.." I replied to the cashier lady.

"Oh I'm sorry, wanna talk about it?" She asked.

"well me and my girlfriend kinda had a disagreement earlier, and so I'm buying a recipe to her favorite food to apologize."

"so your apologizing first."

"Yeah... I kinda lashed out at her." I told the lady.

"why did you lash out at her?" She asked.

"well, their this other girl and she's obsessed with this guy, and my girlfriends friends with both of them and the girl is a bitch, she spreads lies, and she has everyone wrapped around her finger, all because everyone thinks shes this beautiful and amazing person."

"still doesn't explain anything. Is she your ex? or something?"

"Ew no, I'd never date a girl like her. And I lashed out mainly because the girl told my girl not to trust me."

"well you could've just said that..."

"Whatever... Anyways she was like, 'I want to have faith in her' and I'm like 'people are dumb and don't care about you unless they need help so why have faith' and she was like 'no one was there when I needed that faith' and I don't know what that mean"

"your dumb... She obviously went through something in the past. Maybe try understanding her, talk to her. What have you guys been doing your whole relationship?!" She asked.

"studying for midterms..."

"What?! Are you- take her on a date already!"

"I'm making her an apology food!"

"Dude, tomorrow take the girl on a date! What subject are you guys even studying in?" She asked

"well she's really into Ro-"

"excuse me, but you guys are holding up the stores line. This ice cream isn't gonna stay cold forever..." The lady behind me said.

"I'm sorry miss..." I then started to take my bags when the cashier lady stopped me.