whats on your mind?

Hi there 😁 very sorry for the late upload. Ever since school started for me I've been having loads of homework already and my mom has been super strict with electronics.... Im might double upload so yeah. Again I'm sorry for the late update.

"don't let them in don't let them see~"

"be the good girl you always had to be~"

"conceal don't feel, don't let them knooww~"

"Well now they knowww~~"

"Let it go!"

"Let it go~!" Nendou and Kaidou sang at the lunch table.

"what the Hell is even this..." Aren cringed.

"don't even know..." I shrugged. I continue to eat my food and ignore Nendou and Kaidou.

As I'm eating my phone rings, I pick it up and put it to my ear.

"hello?"

"hey, its me Teruhashi. Meet me in the girls restroom, the one by the main staircase." She said.

"Alright." I hang up my phone and put away my food.

"where are you going?" Aren asked.

"bathroom, I'll be back." I gave him a smile and headed to the bathroom.

As I walk into the restroom, I see Teruhashi standing in front of the mirror fixing her hair.

"You wanted to talk to me?"

"oh y/n!" She turned to face me. My brother told me what happened at the movies with Aren."

"Really?" I asked

"yeah, apparently he was with three girls and two guys. Nothing really happened. They watched a horror movie and didn't get scared. But at the end of the movies him and some girl name kanaki Fujimota? I think... and they were talking about motercycles, and they high-fived." She explained

"wait did you say Kanako Fujimoto?" I quickly asked.

"Yeah that's her name!" She responded with a smile.

"oh no.... No no not her...."

"what's wrong?" Teruhashi asked you.

"I don't want to be one of those toxic girlfriends that stalk their boyfriend and doesn't allow them to have female friends, ill let him have female friends but Fujimoto is an ABSOLUTE no..." I told her, putting emphasis on 'absolute'.

"What happened?"

"long story short Me and her her to be friends until she got a boyfriend, and rumors went around that I slept with her boyfriend, and that called me nasty names." I explained to her quickly.

"oh I'm so sorry..."

"No no your fine... I just hope she doesn't know I'm dating him and tries to get 'revenge'."

The bell rang meaning lunch was over and it was time to get to class.

"I'll see you later Teruhashi." I told her as I walked out the bathroom.

"Alright bye." She waved.

// time skip //

Its the end of the school day and I'm walking home in deep thought.

'how do I stop them from talking. Will she tell him what 'I did'? I didn't even do it why am I worrying...' I thought.

'I should probably just study to get my mind off of things..'