gift

NOT 20K OF YALL LIKING THIS SHIT STORY 😭😭 Ugh.. I find this story so bad idk ig...thank you guys tho I appreciate it🙏🏾

*your pov*

I woke up. 'what kind of dream was that?' I asked myself.

I tried remembering who the guy was from the dream, but failed.

'I wanna go back and see the rest of my dream!' I thought, but all I know is that I was gonna miss my alarm.

I woke up six minutes before my alarm went off anyways. So I just got ready for the day.

We didn't have school today because it was a weekend so I just went down stairs and ate breakfast.

After I made some cereal I went to go eat it In my room. I turned on the TV and starting watching something for a bit.

After a while I went back to put my cereal in the sink. But before I made it to the stairs the there was a knock at the door.

I went to answer it and it was Isaac. "Hey Isaac what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I bout you this gift to apologize for everything I've done.." He said as he pulled out a f/c gift box.

"Oh... You didn't have to get me anything, I've already accepted your last apology." I told him as I took the box from his hands.

The box was like three feet tall. I invites him in and headed to my room, and he followed behind me.

I sat down on my bed with the gift it my lap. Just looking at it I can tell he spent a lot of money on it.

"Are you gonna open it?" He asked impatiently.

"I'm going to! Hold your horses!"

"my bad!" He put his hands up defensively. I started tearing the paper of neatly, because it was a nice.

Once the paper was unwrapped, my heart nearly stopped.

"Isaac Teshima... You did not just get me the Limited Edition Ryu Hadouken figurine that cost six hundred, seventy two dollars, PLUS a twenty dollar shipping..."

"Actually I didn't get it for you

"Actually I didn't get it for you. I bought it for myself when it first came out, but I never got to open it, so  its been sitting in the corner of my room for months." He explained.

I gave him a glare and he giggled. "So we gonna get married?" He asked jokingly.

"Isaac I like someone else." I said, and he had went quiet.

"What's his name?" He asked.

I stayed quiet for a bit. "Saiki.." I said louder with more confidence.