Chapter 4

Stiles POV

Janson injected himself with the serum, the one we know works because of Brenda. Teresa stood protected by the WCKD guards. I glared at her as she shrugged. I trusted her and she betrayed me, she helped me just to turn me over again. Minho was angry sitting next to me and Newt gave me a sympathetic glance as he tried to stay quiet.

Scott and the other wolves were on the ground weak. I see Aris moving his hands that were tied together. He managed to slyly break out of his bonds and slowly scoot towards me. He untied my hands the moved to Newt and Minho. He continues this pattern until all the galders and the supernaturals were free. Somehow the gaurds didn't see any of this. I thought they were supposed to be smart.

I waited to make my move going to early would be bad but going to late would mean I missed my chance to do something. I waited until Rat man was alone with the group that came in the door. When he had opened the front door and was about to order the guards to get us up I made my move. 

I ran at Janson and tackled him out the door. We went through the door, and flew off the side of the porch through the railing. Landing on the ground with a thud. I punched him as hard as I could. His head was flung back. I heard the other gladers in fights as well. Aris untied the pack. Derek was up immediately and joined the fight, He punched down one of the men who had kidnapped us and was instantly on the other who was putting up more of a fight. Scott did the same, but instead of attacking the kidnappers he went for the WCKD guards.  Malia went after her sister. Isaac helped Newt and they worked together as one. Isaac in his Beta form doing a lot of the work, but Newt was still holding his own against any opponent he faced. Kira pulled off her belt making it a sword. She pulled another one out of nowhere tossing it easily to Minho. He catches it effortlessly and begins using it as if  the sword had always been in his hand.
My distraction watching everyone else let Janson get a hard hit into the side of my face. Black dots began to fill my vision before I shook my head. I focused my attention back on Ratman. He charged at me trying to throw off my balance. I side stepped causing his plan to fail. He growled and charged at me again. This time he was ready for the side step and caught me by the waist.
"You're coming with me," He said, trying to knock me out. He pulled out a syringe and tried to stick me with it. I knocked it out of his hands but he just pulled out another. Lydia screamed she sent the scream waves at Janson who was knocked off of me.

I gave her a nod in thanks before standing up. I punched Ratman three times in succession before he got a hit in. Then he got a lucky hit. He got one good punch to the temple sending me back to the ground. I laid there for a second trying to get myself out of the daze. I saw Liam run over and punch Ratman away from me.  I told Liam to go after that. Dang that kid is strong.
I laid on the ground pretending to still be in a daze as Ratman approached me. As soon as he was within reach I spun my legs around using the momentum to stand up. Ratman crashed to the ground. What I didn't expect but should have was the taser he had in his hand. I felt the shock course through me just like every other time.

I fell to the ground again. I need to end this and fast. So I blocked everything else out and traded hits with Ratman.

As the fight ended I was hurt but not nearly as bad as some of the other injuries I've had. Janson was on the ground dazed. I can't even tell you how many hits it took to accomplish that. I saw everyone has their person or people down on the ground. Except for Malia. She was watching the door when Teresa snuck around behind her.

"Let them go," Teresa said, looking at me.

"Teresa, you know what they've done but you still help them," I said. I heard everyone yelling at me but I focused on Teresa.

She smirked at me and I felt something hit the back of my head and a loud growl before I fell to the floor. I saw darkness creep in and then I passed out.