Chapter 14

Chapter 14
Stiles/Thomas POV
A figure walked up to us from out of the maze. She had long blonde hair and looked familiar. She stalked around the homestead like a predator hunting their prey. I could hear the faint sounds of growling but I couldn't place what they were from. 

"YOU" Derek growled. 

"Hi Derek you miss me" She said stepping further into the glade. I recognized her then. Kate Argent, the woman who should be dead, was standing right in front of me. She had been the one to try and kill me. She shifted her face roaring showing off her new sharp teeth and claws. We however already knew the damage that could be done.

"Oh what the little human can't believe I'm here, tell that to the claw marks on your chest' She smirked. 

Minho being the stupid Shank he is tried to go after her. Isaac and Aiden caught him by the arms holding him back as he struggled. 

"MINHO NO" I yelled. I instantly regretted yelling not realizing how deep the gashes on my chest. I felt three of them reopen and blood start pouring out from it.

"Tommy!!" Newt yelled. He rushed forward pushing me back and tightening the wrapping around my chest. Derek and Kate were glaring at each other.

  "Tommy huh what happened to that? name Stiles. It was different exotic" Kate said, tapping her chin as she strutted the homestead. 

"You better leave him alone you shank" Minho yelled from Isaac and Aiden's arms. 

Kate laughed. She studied each of us individually. She eyes Minho first glaring at him for having the nerve to talk back to her. Then she moved to Isaac who was panting trying to keep his own anger in check while holding Minho back. Then she looked to Aiden who growled at her. Next, she made eye contact with Newt smirking when she noticed his limp as he limped around the homestead trying to stop the blood from spilling down my chest. She only glanced at me quickly smirking when she realized how much damage she had done. Kate looked to Malia and Fry having no real interest in her. Lastly, she looked at Derek. Derek seemed to be readying himself to lunge at her. 

Kate smiled sadistically when she noticed. She snapped her fingers and growling came from behind Derek and one behind me, the last growling coming from behind Newt. I felt hands grab me and lift me up. I gasped in pain from the new position and the hard substance pressing against my chest. 

The thing stabbed Derek before grabbing him by the arms holding him upright as he began to fall when his knees gave out. The last one kicked Newt in his bad leg making him yelp then go to fall. The thing caught him throwing his thin form over its shoulder. I looked at the faces of my friends as the world began to dim and black spots appeared in my vision. I fell into the darkness.

Isaac POV
Minho yelled but Aiden brought him down to the floor. We watched as the Berserkers took the three members of our group. All I wanted to do was go after them, to save my brother and my friends.

"Don't you can't take these guys, it's not worth your own life" Aiden said harshly to Minho. 

"You don't get it do you," Minho asked he was mad but he was somehow controlling his anger. Aiden looked at me confused and stood up. Minho sat up "Those guys that just got taken aren't just my friends not after everything this shuck experiment has put us through. I lost friends but we still had to keep going at one point, all we had was each other. I can't let those shanks be taken and do nothing about it!!!" MInho yelled.

Frypan tried to help but Minho just knocked his handoff. Minho stood up walking away from the group and towards the forest.

"I'll go talk to him," I said slowly walking after Minho.