19 - The Cricket Game

The Jolly Roger was anchored at the docks of Storybrooke, he saw that the coast was clear and he jumped off the boat then proceeded to assist Cora off the ship.

"Well, my dear Cora, this is where we shall part ways. Thank you for everything. It's time for me to skin my crocodile," Captain Hook said and turned to leave.

Cora disappeared in smoke and reappeared in smoke, in front of him, "You might want to rethink this," Cora said.

"We had a deal. Get out of my way," Captain Hook said.

"Believe it or not, I'm doing you a favour," Cora said.

"By preventing my vengeance?" Captain Hook said.

"Ask yourself how I'm doing that," Cora said.

"By using your dark magic," Captain Hook said.

"Exactly. Magic is here, and that makes matters a bit more complicated. If you go off half-cocked after an empowered Rumpelstiltskin, do you know what'll happen?" He looked away with a troubled look on his face, "So you do. Good," Cora said.

A fisherman spotted the two on the pier and approached them, "Hey. You folks need anything?" Cora turned around, "Tackle shop don't open until morning. But, if you want to go out and try and snare some of New England's finest pescatarian creatures, I'd be happy to open early for ya," The fisherman said.

"No, thank you. We're fine," Captain Hook said.

The fisherman noticed the Jolly Roger, "It's a fine vessel you go there. When'd you get in?" The fisherman asked.

"What vessel?" Cora asked.

"W...why that one right..." The fisherman pointed towards the Jolly Roger but Cora waved her hand and the ship turned invisible, "Hey, that's a neat trick," He looked at her, "You some kind of magician back in our land?" He asked her.

Annoyed, Cora waved her hand and transformed the fisherman into a fish and it flopped on deck.

Captain Hook approached it and kicked it into the water and turned to Cora, "What did you do to my ship?" Captain Hook asked

"I hid it from prying eyes. For what we both want to do, we need the element of surprise. Now you ready to listen to me?" Cora said.

"Go on, Your Majesty. What now?" Captain Hook asked.

"let's go have a little look at this Storybrooke, shall we?" Cora asked.