23 - In the Name of the Brother

At the town line, Mr Gold held an injured and confused Belle while Captain Hook was unconscious at the side of the ride and the 'outsider' was still in the crashed car. Sirens could be heard in the distance approaching.

"Who are you? What's going on?" Belle asked.

"Shh... Let me... Let me. Let me," Mr Gold used his magic to heal Belle's injured, "All better. Good," He said.

"How did you do that?" Belle asked.

"it's nothing to be afraid of," Mr Gold said.

"Get away," Belle said.

"Shh. Belle, please," Mr Gold said.

Amy slowly stood up and winced at the pain that shot up her leg from her ankle. She started to limp over to the captain but fell down, "Ugh," Amy said.

"Delphinia?!" Mr Gold said.

"I'm alive," Amy said and rolled onto her back.

Alana, Emma, David and Mary Margaret arrived at the town line in Alana's squad car. David got out and ran towards Belle and Mr Gold, Emma ran to Amy while Mary Margaret trailed after her husband, Alana radioed for more assistant.

"Amy?" Emma said.

"My ankle," Amy said and Emma gently felt it, causing the girl to hiss.

"I'm at the town line. Three people down, maybe four. There's a car, pretty banged up with Pennsylvania plates," Alana said.

"What's going on?" David asked Mr Gold.

"She crossed over the line. She doesn't remember," Mr Gold said in a panic.

Alana found a new alert Captain Hook at the road of the road and he looked at her, "Hey, beautiful. Here, I didn't think you'd notice," Captain Hook said.

Alana knelt down and pushed on his ribs causing him to yell out in pain, "Your ribs are broken," Alana said.

"Oh, that must be why it hurts when I laugh. Did you see his face? His one true love, gone in an instant! Just like Milah, crocodile! When you took her from me..." Captain Hook said as Mr Gold made his way over to him.

"But you took her first," Mr Gold said and he lunged at him, digging his cane into the captain's neck.

"Papa!" Amy yelled said got up, flicking her wrist, sending him into David.

"Why'd you do that?!" Mr Gold asked.

"You don't want Belle to see you do that!" Amy said.

"We're strangers to her," Mr Gold said.

"Murder is a bad first impression," Emma said.

"What would Belle want you to do?" David said.

Mr Gold shrugged David off him and he went over to Amy and started to heal her ankle but Amy slapped away his hand, "Don't," Amy said and he looked at her confused.

An ambulance arrived, Alana stood up, "Over here!" David said.

The paramedics headed towards the captain first, "No! Him!" Alana pointed to the car instead, "Take care of him. He can wait," Alana said.

"Alana?" Amy said.

"What?" Mary Margaret said.

"There's someone in there," Alana said.

"Stay. I'll be right back," Mary Margaret said to Belle and she, Amy and Emma walked over to Alana as they watched the paramedics look over the unconscious driver in the car.