40 - Rise of the Enchantress (Originally The Evil Queen Ep)

Captain Hook and Regina walked into the library and they walked over to the elevator. Captain Hook noticed the wheel that made the elevator a two-man job.

"This why it's a two-man job? You need me to lower you?" Captain Hook said.

"No. Used to be before magic," Regina said as they entered the elevator and she waved her hand, operating the elevator.

Flashback

Delphinia was reading one of her father's spellbook as she unbraided her hair in her room and Rumpelstiltskin walked into her room, watching her.

"Papa... Everything okay?" Delphinia asked.

"Yes my dear, remember how I shower you to absorb the life force of a tree?" Delphinia nodded as she placed the book on the table, "Today, your last lesson will be absorbing magic," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Who's magic will I absorb?" Delphinia asked.

"You will absorb a fraction of mine... The fraction that's inside the fire," Rumpelstiltskin said as he looked at the fireplace with a burning fire.

"Okay," Delphinia said and she walked over to the fireplace and reached forward, feeling the heat on the palms of her hands.

"Let the magic flow into you naturally," Rumpelstiltskin sat on her bed, "No potion, just your instinct, think about who you love, who you want to fight for, who you want to protect," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Is that what you do?" Delphinia asked.

"In a way, I love you, I fight for you, I want to protect you but I also want to kill for you," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"I feel so loved, Papa," Delphinia said.

"Let the emotion swirl inside you, surfacing and bring the power from the fire into you," Rumpelstiltskin explained.

"Okay," Delphinia said and nodded as she watched the flames dance in her fireplace.

"Feel it... Let it boil inside of you... Accept it," Rumpelstiltskin said as he stood up.

The flames flickered violently before flowing into her hands and she smiled as the flames flowed into her.

"Good girl, you feel it?" Rumpelstiltskin asked as he smiled.