24 - In the Name of the Brother

Flashback

Rumpelstiltskin was stitching up Delphinia's teddy as she watched him. He glanced at her and smiled before handing it over to her.

"There, he won't lose his filling now," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Yay! Thank you, Rumpel," Delphinia said as she took her teddy, hugging it.

"Alright, you, bedtime," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Aww," Delphinia said as she pouted.

Rumpelstiltskin smiled at her, "That won't work on me," Delphinia's bottom lip wobbled as she looked at him, "I'll tell you two bedtime stories," He said.

"Yay!" Delphinia said.

Rumpelstiltskin chuckled and helped her off the bench as Baelfire walked back into the house, "Everything okay Bae?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Uh, yeah... Yeah everything okay," Baelfire said.

"You sure, son?" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"I'm sure papa," Baelfire said.

"Alright, I'm putting Del down... Want to help with stories?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"No, it's okay, I'll be here," Baelfire said.

"Alright, son," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Night, Bae," Delphinia said as she walked over to the makeshift beds, climbing onto hers.

Rumpelstiltskin sat on a stool and tucked her in as she cuddled her teddy, looking at him, "Alright... What story would you like to hear tonight?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Hmm... The Lonely Weaver," Delphinia said.

"Alright, dear... Long ago, there lived a boy and his father, the two were alone, fending for themselves, the boy wanted his father to change, but his father had not wanted the boy since his wife had terribly passed away..." Rumpelstiltskin said.

Halfway through the second story, Delphinia was asleep and Rumpelstiltskin gently brushed his fingers through her hair and she nuzzled her face into her teddy

Baelfire walked up, "She asleep?" Baelfire whispered.

"Yeah," Rumpelstiltskin looked at him, "What's happened?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.