28 - Manhatten

Storybrooke...

Belle was lying in her room at the hospital and Regina walked in.

Belle looked at her, "Who are you?" She asked.

"So it is true. You really don't remember anything," Regina said.

"Are we friends?" Belle asked.

"We spent some time together. But I'm here because I believe you can help me find something that belongs to Rumpelstiltskin," Regina said.

"W...Who?" Belle asked.

"Mr Gold," Regina said.

"I, uh... I...I don't know him," Belle said.

Regina waved her hand, knocking her out, "Not anymore. But you did," Regina said and waved her hand again, magically opening Belle's purse, causing all of its contents to float through the air. Until she found a piece of paper that floated towards her, she took it and looked at it to see the number 915.63 written on it.

Cora, Regina and Captain Hook were at the town library, Regina scanned the shelves of books for the number on the paper she had found in Belle's bag

"Shouldn't we be pillaging his shop or ransacking his home?" Captain Hook asked.

"That would be the obvious choice, yes. But Gold and Amy, they wouldn't risk crossing the town line and losing their memories without entrusting the dagger's location to someone," Cora said.

"Belle," Captain Hook said.

"My guess is she hid it in one of her beloved books," Regina said.

"Impressive, Regina," Cora said as she walked up to her daughter.

"I'll be impressed when I'm holding the dagger in my hand," Captain Hook said.

Regina found the correct spot but there wasn't a book, it was just an empty space, "No, it should be here," Regina said.

"Well, it's not, is it? May we go now?" Captain Hook asked.

"Hold on," Cora took out a folded piece of paper from the space between the books, "What's this?" She asked as she unfolded the paper.

Captain Hook walked up and they all looked at the paper, seeing a scribble, "Oh, yes. Crude. To the untrained eye, a child's scribbles, but to a pirate... It's a map. Gold and Del may not have hidden the dagger here, but I believe they left us the next best thing, its location," Captain Hook said.

"Can you read it?" Cora asked.

"Well, lucky for you ladies, I'm quite adept at finding buried treasure," Captain Hook said.

At the Charming loft, Mary Margaret and David were talking and she told him about her phone call with Alana.

"So Rumpelstiltskin is Henry's grandfather?" David asked.