part 56

AT Hospital
All were not because khushi is in hospital because they know if arnav to know about their behaviour with khushi in his absence then he will rot them in hell  and gave them such life that they prefer to die instead of life.
But during whole time arnav is the only one who didn't reacted till the time khushi is in ICU and praying in his heart that khushi become fine and nothing will happen to her. But then he remembered what khushi was saying before suffering in pain that no one take care of her and everyone ignore her and no one love her except him. after recalling her word arnav came to one conclusion that his family member doesn't take care of his wife and ignore and hurt her this much that she calling so much and also remembered there was  burn marks on khushi wrist. after this arnav anger were on seventh sky and volcano were ready to burst when doctor came out from ICU with worried expression. when arnav saw that doctor came out from ICU and stood in front of then he stood from his bench where he was sitting and ask from doctor.

ASR , doc, how is khushi? is she alright/ what happen to her and why she was crying holding her stomach DAMMIT? (shout) why are you silent DAMMIT answer me.

Doc ,MR ASR please let me speak. (arnav nodded) now your wife is alright. BUT
ASR , but what dammit?
DOC , we are sorry to say that your wife had a miscarriage and she was in pain because she was given drug and also i think she didn't have any solid food from many days and living only by drinking water. and this situation also cause effect with drug that the chances is very less that she become mother again.

after listening doctor arnav stumbled a bit but balance himself thinking that he can't become weak this time because then khushi his jaan his baby can't handle herself. then he compose himself and ask doctor.

ASR , is khushi know that she had a miscarriage. and how many chance are their in her to become mother.
doc , about 10% chance are to become mother again that too after 3 to 4 year later. and yes she know that she had a miscarriage but she doesn't know about not to be mother again. and mr raizada your wife is conscious now you can meet her.

arnav nodded and about to go in when he turn toward doctor and say.
ASR , doc i don't want that my wife will ever know about this thing so prepare a fake report and mention only about miscarriage. and my PA aman pick real report  the real report from your cabin. and this news don't come in front of world ever otherwise you know who ASR is.

Doc , yes ASR as you say no one will know.
after that arnav was about to go in when he hear nani and mami.
nani , chotte we also want to meet khushi bitiyan.
mami , yes son so that we can try to gave her strength so she move on from this phase of her life.

arnav become furious that after doing so much to his khushi in his absence which even till now he don't know , these people have guts of saying they want to meet khushi. he controlled himself because this time he want to see khushi as soon as possible so he said that to them in warning tone.

ASR , no need of that i m enough here to gave strength and love to my wife you people go home now i don't want to listen any other words otherwise you people see that worst of me.

all become scared and return to RM so that they can think  how to save them self from his wrath.

khushi's ward
Arnav came into the ward and his heart break into million of pieces by seeing his baby his princess laying lifelessly on hospital bed and staring at roof of the room blankly. He felt that some one stabbing thousand of  knifes in  his heart by seeing those eyes who always shine with happiness and innocent now those eyes was blank without any emotion. And he felt that at this movement that if he didn't do any thing now then he will lose his jaan in the darkness of sadness which he never wanted to. So he went near her bed and sit near her on her bed and caress her hairs and kissed on her forehead and her eyes one by one and whisper.

ASR , khushi jaan look at me princess. see your arnav come.
khushi finally look at him after his kiss on her forehead and hearing his voice. and her eyes which was blank till now start filling with tears and she was only staring at his face. after seeing her tear first time arnav was happy because if she will not respond that there were  chances that she went into depression which he was fearing. but now he was relive that because now he know that she will and depressed some days but she will come around with his love and care.

he nodded his head in no and wipe her tears which was now start falling from her eyes.
ASR , sshhss bas meri jaan stop crying you will become ill and now your arnav had come na so he will again start to pamper his jaan again.
khushi (whisper by keeping her head on his heart) , you become late. you came to your princess but become late to meet our angel. our angel leave us and didn't gave us the chance to recognize her ,meet her , talk to her last time. she will never come back, our angel will never come back. arnav is our angel hate us that she left us before informing. arnav i want my child arnav. arnav i m feeling like some one is killing me from inside. please arnav its becoming suffocating for me to breath arnav(she start crying with shouting ) arnav please bring back my angel i m ready to join my hand in front of you (she was joining her hand when arnav stop her and nodded no and wiping her tears) arnav please arnav bring her back please arnav i will always listen to talks and will not ask anything and throw tantrum but please bring my child arnav. arnav you always says that you write your destiny with your own hand so please arnav give me my child arnav. you always fulfill my every wish so fulfill my this request also arnav i beg you please i want my angel. please please (she  start hiccuping and becoming hysterical so by seeing this arnav call doctor and he gave her injection so that her mind stay calm for sometime )

after that doctor went and arnav sit beside her and start caressing her hairs and say.
ASR , i m sorry khushi that i came late and not able to save your angel but please sweetheart don't do this with your self and said right that i always fulfill your every wishes without even you said to me but i can't fulfill this one wish of your baby. but i make every that person life a living hell who has even 1% of part  in your suffering and behind your miscarriage. they will beg for death but they didn't get they will shed  tears of blood.

after that he kissed on her forehead set her duvet and come out of room to call aman.
phone conversation
ASR , hello aman
A , yes ASR. you need anything in hospital
ASR , aman i want RM cctv footage of these 10 days when i was on trip.
A , ok ASR as you say and sorry for your loss ASR
ASR , ok aman bye and bring the footage in 2 hour in hospital.
end
After ending the call arnav went into doctor cabin to ask about discharge and khushi diet and other important things.
when he was coming toward khushi's ward he heard her shouted voice.
BABYYY!!!!
Arnav run into the ward and hug her understanding that she had a dream about their baby. so he hug and start saying soothing words so that she can calm down. after some time she become calm and hugging arnav tightly that if she leave then arnav will run away.
ASR , what happen to my princess huh. tell me why my jaan is so scared.
khushi , you will not leave me na like angel leave me and go.

arnav understood that she become insecure and scared after this and he had to handle her with more tender loving caring because if he does one mistake so may be he can lost her. so he said.

ASR , no mera baccha why i leave my baby and go so princess don't be scared ok. and coming to angel why she went so because your mom dad and my mumma loved her more than they love us so they decided why not this time they take her with them and then gave our angel back after some time. and till that time we become more mature and able enough to take care of her ok.
khushi(ask innocently) , she will come back na when we will mature enough to handle her.
ASR , yes she will come but now is the time that my baby will have her food and become healthy.
and arnav start to feed her kichidli and later make her eat her medicine. after taking the medicine khushi start yawning and seeing this arnav said.

ASR , now my baby is very sleepy so its time for some sleepy . so come on sleep. and arnav start patting her head and she dozed off because of high dose of medicine and arnav start waiting for aman.

sorry guys for late update but my semester final term is about to start from 22feb so busy in preparing exam