part 42

NEXT DAY

Both arshi sleeping in each other arms cuddling each other when sun peep from window and rays fall  on ASR  face and he irritatingly open his and smile to see the view in front of his eyes that his baby wife trying to safe herself from sun and snuggling into his chest and wearing his shirt. he kept staring her for almost 1 hour and kept kissing her hairs and head and staring her then after one hour trying to wake her up because they had a flight for Switzerland. 

ASR , khushi baby wake up come on rise and shine.

khushi , hmm arnav ji plz 5 min  let me sleep. 

ASR , no jaan wake up we have to go for airport remember.

khushi , oh! yes arnav ji we have to ready for switzerland. i m so excited for this and i m able to see snowfall also. and start jumping in happiness in this she forget  that she only in his shirt and arnav smirk and said.

ASR . ( pull her closer by her waist ) waise jaan you are looking hot and heavenly beautiful in my shirt.

khushi , (shying and hide her face in his chest) arnav ji don't tease me na and lets go and changed our dresses and do the breakfast.

ASR , ok jaan as you wish firstly you go and freshen up till then i will prepare tye breakfast ok.

khushi , no arnav ji today i will prepare the breakfast and you go and freshen up.

ASR  , ok mera baby as you say.

in this way both get ready and do their breakfast with much needed cuddling kissing and pampering.

ASR , jaan you packed every your important things na.

khushi , yes arnav ji i take all the important things.

(Arshi dressing)

at lunch time

ASR , jaan you need anything or you feel hungry.

khushi , no arnav ji i don't need anything and ya i feel little bit hungry but more hungry i m feeling bore and we have to travel for 12 hour  uff i m feeling irritated.

ASR , (chuckle) no worry jaan now firstly we will eat our lunch then take a long relaxing nap and when we will get up from our sleep then we will watch your favourite films ok.

khushi , 100% best plan.

then both went and do their lunch and both sleep so that their time get pass easily.