part 25

Next day
Arnav and khushi in ASR cabin while doing their work for their next show. And both were so busy that they forget lunch time but how can ASR forget to make food eat to his wife which is so much engrossed in work that forgot about time.
Arnav stand up from his chair and went toward khushi chair and caressing her hair lovingly and said.

ASR , Khushi jaan come eat ur lunch then continue ur work.
Khushi , no Arnie bas Thora sa rehta h. Lunch baad mein.
ASR , no princess come fast first food then any other work.
Khushi ok and pout.
ASR Peck her pout and arrange their food.
After lunch time
ASR pick Khushi in his arm sat on chair with her on his lap. Khushi rest her head to his chest.
ASR , Khushi do u trust me?
Khushi first looked at his faced shocked then said
Khushi , more than my life Arnie.
ASR , jaan do u trust me enough that i always protect you from evils.
Khushi , yes Arnie.
ASR , Khushi I know that ur childhood doesn't like normal kids and u bear many bad things from ur adopted family. But believe me Khushi I always protect you. Jaan I love u the way u throw ur tantrum on me. U show that u have every right on me and behave like a kid in front of me and never hide anything from me.
But jaan I want u to become strong fight for urself. Don't let anyone insult u and torture u like hell. If someone misbehave with u then u answer her back show that u r ASR's wife. And u can stand for urself. U understanding na khushi what I am trying to say?
Khushi , yes Arnie I get it and ur saying this about our family members bahaviour na?
ASR , yes jaan when they mistreat u in my absence then u should answer them back.
Khushi , but Arnie they r elder na?
ASR , yes angel but if we r right then it's not wrong to answer them.ok now if anyone trying to insult u then u should stand for urself.
Khushi , yes Arnie I will. U will with me na.
ASR , of course Meri jaan I m always with u Arnav and khushi humesha.
Khushi ,  humesha
Then both again continue their pending work but this with little teasing and cuddling.