part 59

ARSHI ROOM
BOTH Arnav and khushi were sitting in their balcony

Both sitting saliently and absorbing each other silent support and love then Arnav kissed on her back of head and said,ASR ,  jaan now express your feeling and how this difference started because when I was going everything were fine then what hap...

ASR ,  jaan now express your feeling and how this difference started because when I was going everything were fine then what happened so sudden that they behave so crueliy.

Khushi , Arnav when that day you went everything was fine but after 2 days mami was about to meet an accident then there sheetal enter and save her and mami brought her to home cause she was homeless and have a child too and also new to this city. But when she came i wasn't there because next day was my exam and I was preparing.these thing started from next day That time I didn't notice any thing but felt negative vibes and everyone start comparing you with abhi at first I was also amused that the child he your ditto copy. But then after few days I didn't like these compare thing but didn't said any thing. But one day I was going to college then sheetal said to me that everyone praises my hand made kheer so can I make that for her. I felt strange but nodded and said after coming I will. But God know how abhi eat sugared kheer and how reached to hospital. Then everything's started everyone blame me mami slap me and nani said that not to come infront of all so that sheetal didn't feel bad and said that when you will come they will complain about me to you and throw me out. Then everyone refused me to enter the kitchen and till when hp was here he use to gave me food but when he went to his home no one care to even ask me that I had food or not. They didn't even cared that I was alive or dead.
Khushi , You know Arnav I didn't feel hurt because mami slap me or didn't ask about food. But I m hurt cause they didn't believe me when I said that I didn't do anything. Even if I did that then even I didn't deserve this punishment Arnav that in result I lost our baby Arnav our first baby symbol of ours. They  broke my into so many pieces that even I want I can't able to forget and forgive everything.
And she started to crying.

ASR , sshss bas meri jaan. Now I m here so why are you crying. And I promise that make them pay for their every deed and they will blood shed in pain I promise no no khushi promise.
After hearing him she smiles and snuggle more to him and sleep.
When Arnav see that she is in deep sleep he pick his phone dail a number and said.
ASR , hello
C , .....
ASR , is my work done or not.
C. , ......
ASR , torture them till blood start to come from there bodies then apply salt in triple. And when blood stop come then again repeat this process. Continue this process till when I come.
I want to see them in more then worst condition.
After cutting the he looked towards khushi and kissed; n her eyes which was wet due to crying and said.

ASR , your every year will be paid off by there blood shed tears. Khushi promise princess no sorry arshi promise.

Sorry guys for short update but tomorrow update will be long and teaser of next story also I m going to update on Sunday