part 28

After past revelation in AR office everything went good and in house also no one dare to create any issue but in everyone's hearts they started to dislike khushi and saliently made her responsible for Arnav spending less time with family. But in our arshi life there love becoming more stronger and they becoming unseperable soul from each other.
After two Weeks
At AR design, Arnav was doing his work for his next fashion show and khushi was making presentation for Arnav for his meeting. After sometime Arnav saw the time and become shocked because it's 2 o clock and his jaan his baacha did not have her launch and spare a glance at khushi who was sleeped like a small baby while doing his work.
Arnav went toward her took the laptop from her lap save the presentation and log off it. Then take khushi in his lap caress her hair and lovingly said.
ASR , khush baccha wake up come on.
Khushi just hmmed in her sleep and snuggle to his chest and rubbed her face on his heart.
Arnav smile at her cute antics.
ASR , jaan come on wake up have ur lunch baccha.
Khushi woke up by rubbing her and smile at Arnav
After feeding each other lunch Arnav make khushi sat in his lap and said.
ASR , jaan do u trust me?
Khushi look confused at Arnav then said.
Khushi , Han Arnie more than my self.
Arnav , khush if I want that u have to do something then u do that for me??
Khushi , Han Arnie I will do everything thing for you.
ASR , baccha I want that u will give this presentation to that clients.
Khushi , (shocked) Arnie yeh ap Kya keh rahe ho.
ASR , yes baby mein chahta hou ke yeh design tm present kro. Plz baby mere liye.
Khushi , but Arnie I do something wrong then u will become angry on me na??
ASR , no meri jaan mein apne baby pr koi gussa hou ga. Aur yeh toh apka first time h na tog galti se sab se hoti h na. I fully believe on my angel.
Khushi , but Arnie.
ASR , no but no if baby u trust me na?
Khushi , yes Arnie.
ASR , then trust on my trust baccha u will rock the presentation. Ok now come it's time for presentation.
In conference room
ASR well come all the clients and then introduce Khushi to them.
ASR , hello everyone I want to introduce my wife MRS KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA and she is going to present the presentation.
Then khushi came and start the presentation in first she was nervous but after looking at Arnav and getting assurance she present everything confidence and reply every question from client maturely.
And in between Arnav having proud smile on his face and falling for his angel more and more.
After presentation client sign the deal and left from there. Arnav went to Khushi and kissed on her forehead and said.
ASR , I m proud of you my baby u did everything brilliantly.
Khushi , Sach mein Arnie u proud of me. Asked Khushi with tear in her eyes.
ASR , (weeping her tear) yes Meri jaan i proud of you and I love you also.
Khushi , I love you too Arnie and hugged and sat on his lap while playing with her coat button said.
Khushi , Arnie ( sweetly).
ASR , Han Arnie ki jaan bolo Kya chaiye Meri princess ko.
Khushi , Arnie wo mujhe na angel orphanage Jana h. Plzz Arnie. Said with make puppy face.
How can Arnav deny his baby while seeing her cute face.
ASR , ok Meri jaan hum chale ge orphanage. But mere baby ki woha koi Jana h.
Khushi , Arnie mein na har Sunday ko jati thi orphanage woha ke baccho ke liye khaane ko cheezein le jati thi Jo paise mujhe happy ji ki shop pr kaam krne se milte the. Said with tears.
Arnav's heart also bleed listening his baccha suffering whom he is pampering like a glass doll knowing that she was suffered alot.
ASR , baby ap kab shop par kàam krte the aur kou.
Khushi , Arnie Amma mujhe paise nhi deti the school mein khaane ke liye aue extra copy lene me liye iss liye. Arnie apko pata h mujhe parhne both  pasand tha lekin Amma Babu ji ne mujhe srig 2nd year Tak parhaya. (Said in tears).
ASR , acha toh mere baby ko parhna both pasand h.
Khushi , Han Arnie aur mein humesha se designer bana chati thi.
ASR , toh mera baby bane ga na designer Mein bnao ga na apne baby ko designer.
Khushi , woh kaise Arnie mere pass tog degree bhi nhi h.
ASR , toh ap apni parhai PHR se continue kro. Agar mere princess me koi dream dekha h toh mein hou na usse pura krne ke liye.
Khushi , sachi Arnie app mujhe parhne do ge.
ASR , Han Meri jaan Mein ne apne bacche ko kabhi Mana kiya h kisi baat se.
Khushi nodded in no.
Khushi , thank you arnie and gave a kiss on his cheeks.
And Arnav also give her alot of kisses on his whole face