part 47

Next morning
Both were sleeping in each others arms when Arnav's sleep broke because of sun rays falling on his face. He look at his wife face and remember last night how his innocent and naive khushi become tigress and keep her trust on him. And a lone tear fall from his eyes on khushi's eyes and she wakes up.
Khushi , Arnav ji why are you crying.
ASR , this tear is because of happiness and proud.
Khushi , proud ?
Khushi , yes proud on my jaan that how she trust me and take stand for me when till now no one take stand for me not even my family.
Khushi , (kissed his head) Arnav ji can I ask something.
ASR , yes jaan and you don't have to take permission from me to ask anything.
Khushi nodded.
Khushi , Arnav ji from the time I came out house after marriage I saw a invisible wall between you and family why. Why you always stay busy in office or with but never yourself interact with without any work. Why family member always scared or hesitate to talk with about to ask anything related to you. Why your relationship with di and Dadi is so rough. And I always saw a pain in your eyes which I don't want to see because I want to see my Arnav ji always happy and his eyes twinkle with happiness without even a slightest pain.
ASR , you're right khushi because there are many things that I didn't share with you not because I didn't trust you. I trust you khushi more than my life but I didn't wanted you to become sad that's why.
Khushi , it's ok Arnav ji you can share with me if you are comfortable. I don't want to force you.
ASR , no I to want to share with you khushi . I want someone with which I share all my happiness and pain and now this angel come in my life in the form of you khushi.

Arnav lay down on khushi's lap and khushi start caressing his hairs.
ASR , khushi you know from my childhood I face difference in everyone behavior. You saw  that di had limp in her one leg and this is from when she was 8 and I was 2. So everyone start over pampering her in family and start fulfilling her every wish important and not important. And she becomes more stubborn with time and even mumma doing that but she gave me her time also. But when mumma died because dad cheated her that day was her marriage which was broked due to that incident. After that our chacha throw us out and we were roaming on street of Lucknow but because mom take promise to take care of di so daily I do job in shops so that di can eat but di doesn't for once ask me that I eat food or not. But after that Nani came take us with them. But they also didn't take care of me that I too was in truma because mom death and dad cheating but no everyone pampered her the most. I study on scholarship because I don't want to become burden on them and got admission in Harvard University. After completing I start AR with my own money that I earn during study their but no one ask me that time if I need their help or I m fine or ill but they only call me at the last of the month to ask about money that when I will send the money because di want to do shopping or other things. I worked with my blood and sweat but no one care. At the end I become THR ASR THE MOST ARROGANT BEAST AND SHARK IN BUSSINESS WORLD THAT  everyone shiver even taking my name. And I become the fashion king without any one help. And I believe that I can write my destiny with my own hand and my believe on God become end.
Khushi , but what happen that can rift between you and di.
ASR , 3 year ago when I was gone on bussiness trip then di got married without even informing me so that I couldn't investigate about her husband you know why because he was already married and di involved in extramarital affair knowing that he is married and even have a 3 year child and his wife was also pregnant with their 2 child. And I don't want my di become home wrecker but she becomes willingly and that day I broke every relation with her because she becomes as like that women because of whom our mom died.

And when he finished his talk he was in tears. Khushi wiped those tears and kissed on his one by one and then said.
Khushi , no Arnav ji Don't cry because as you don't like to see me cry like that I also don't want you to cry and remember this that I will always live with you in your every ups and downs. If you want to share any thing with me you any time without any hesitation. I will happily take your every pain and gave you all the happiness.
ASR , (kissed her head and then peck on her lips) you don't have to do anything Meri jaan you give me all the happiness with your even a mere presence and now also I am feeling right to share everything with you. Thank you so much my angel.
Khushi , now let's get up I m feeling hungry and it's become 10 now.
ASR , let's go I will feed my princess with my hand.
Both freshen up and sat on dining table Arnav sat on table and khushi on his lap.
Arnav are feeding her omlet when suddenly she get up from his lap went to washroom and start vomiting.
Arnav came worriedly and start caressing her hair when she was vomiting. She stop her vomit and put her head on chest because of weakness.
ASR , what happen jaan why this sudden vomit.
Khushi , I don't know anything and she become unconscious.

Precape ,, think think