part 31

In the car
Arnav driving the car and beside his is Khushi sitting and like always busy in her non stop chating with his husband. When they were are about to reach the college.
ASR , Khushi I want to say u something.
Khushi , Kya baat h arnavji .
ASR , jaan I understood that u want to study college on your own identity without my support but bachha I introduced u as my relative in the college ok.
Khushi , Arnav ji if u introduce me as my relative then people also treat me like special na.
ASR , no khushi they didn't bcz my family is known by world but they are also didn't treated special among the people. Ok and baccha this for security reason plz for me.
Khushi , ok Arnie as u wish bcz I know u do everything for my betterment.
ASR , ok now we reached clg come.
Both park the car walk toward principal cabin. They reached and knock the door.
Principal (P) , oh hello ASR come have a seat.
ASR , thanks Mr Kapoor.
P , well tell me Mr ASR which work bring u hear.
ASR , yes meet my relative khushi raizada and she get admission in this college. So next u know my purpose of introducing I hope u r that much intelligent. Said Arnav with his ASR attitude.
Khushi is shocked by his tone bcz she is not much used to his ASR avatar.
P , yes ASR u don't worry I will take care of everything about Ms raizada.
ASR , thanks now I am leaving khushi in college. Nice meeting you Mr Kapoor.
Arnav and khushi walking in empty corridor then Arnav said.
ASR , jaan don't worry about anything my guards r always near u and also take this credit card and cash for ur use.
Khushi , but Arnie ye both zyada h.
ASR , baby I don't want that my princess compromise on anything ok. Spend as much as u want bcz I only earn for u na.
After this Khushi went to his class and sat on her place.
After sometime every student came take their seat. One girl came near Khushi and ask.
G , can I sit hear.
Khushi , yeah plz.
G , hi my name is bela seghel.
Khushi , hello my name is khushi raizada.
After sometime 2 boys came and greet Bela.
B1 , hi baby sorry Bela we r lye actually adi have some work.
B2 , yes Bela we r sorry.
B , it's okay mahir and adi no worry and meet Khushi she is new here.
M , hello Khushi .
Adi , hello Khushi.
Khushi , hello mahir Bhai and adi Bhai can I call u Bhai na.
M , yes my cute sister u can.
Adi , of course we r happy to have cute sister like u.
B , Khushi he is mahir my husband and adi our frnd.
Gurads saw them and also hear their talks and immediately inform ASR. And ASR order them to have him every single detail of 3 of them.
At college Bela mahir adi and khushi attend the class together went to canteen.
B , khushi tell us about ur self also.
Khushi , I'm khushi raizada and live in raizada mission in Delhi.
The three was shocked to listen that and mahir asked.
M , khushi don't tell me u r living with THE ASR.
Khushi , yes Bhai I'm his relative and due to study I live with him In his house.
After this they talk about many other things and attend their lecture.
At RM.
Every one starting in Hall.
(Guys now a days Dadi and anjali is not present in rm)
Nani , u people notice that nowadays chotte didn't spend his time with us.
Mami , hello hi bye bye that girl take away our Arnav bitwa.
Nani , u r right Manorama but mistake is our we know that Khushi is so naive to bare subhadra hate and in that we also didn't support her.
NK , u r right Nani ji khushi hi is so innocent and today morning we also didn't wish her for her first day at college. I feel pity on her poor khushi ji.
Nani , u r right nk so we try to rectify our and mistake and apologize to khushi.
Mami , yes maaji why not we prepare her favorite dishes in dinner.
Payal , yes maaji I'll prepare her favorite aloo puratha.
Mami , I'll make her favorite jalebi and kheer.
Akash , I and nk will bring ice cream and chocolate for her.
NK , yes Akash come let's go.
At college.
At the time of college off Arnav already present their to pick khushi.
In class:
M , khushi how u go to ur home.
A , yes khushi we can drop u if u want.
B , yes khushi.
Khushi , no guys actually Arnav ji msg me that he is waiting at parking for me so u guys don't worry.
M , what ASR is here to pick u up.
Khushi , yes Bhai.
A , plzz khushi we also want to meet ASR.
B , yes khushi u know he is our role model.
Khushi , ok guys come I will introduce u to Arnav ji.
They all work toward parking and see Arnav is standing their with black glasses and taking support from car busy with his phone.
Khushi see her Arnav ji and in happiness shouted.
Khushi , Arnav ji!.
ASR look upward and see that his jaan is standing their with her new frnds.
Khushi ran toward Arnav and hugged him and snuggle in him like a baby who meet her mother after Long time. Mahir Bela and adi r shocked to see conversion of muture khushi to baby khushi and walked toward them.
Arnav hugged her back and said.
ASR , kaisa h Mera baccha.
Khushi , mein thek hou Arnie.
ASR , baccha u won't meet me your frndz.
Khushi , haan Arnie ek minute. Arnie yeh mahir Bhai yeh adi Bhai aur yeh Bela h.
B M A , hello sir.
ASR , guys u can call me ASR no need to be formal. And u r also khushi frnds so relax.
Bela , khush r u guys loved each other.
ASR , no guys actually I m her guardian and from beginning I treat her like a baby so that's why.
M , oh sorry we think so bcz we didn't see this baby khush in clg. And ASR she such a bright student every teacher is impressed.
Adi , yes ASR we didn't see such a bright student.
ASR , I know indeed she is. So guys we take u leave and plz guys come to RM we like to have u guys on dinner.
M , ok ASR we'll came at this Sunday and bye ASR and my cute sister.
Khushi , bye Bhai adi Bhai and Bela.
And everyone leave on their way