part 43

Both went to their room because khushi become tired due to her plane journey and also jet jag also take troll on her. By seeing khushi hell tired arnav took her to their room and said her that he will showed her remaining house after waking up from their nap. after that both take a good amount of sleep to vanish their tiredness so that they enjoy their honeymoon to the fullest.

At 3'o clock

arnav wake up from his sleep and saw that his baby , his lifeline , his love sleeping like a baby with a cute pout and snuggling in his chest by getting his warmth. he smile seeing her sleeping peacefully and then kissed on her forehead and on her pout and lay her down on bed so that he freshen up and prepare lunch for her baby because she didn't eat anything after she eat in plane and she will must be hungry after waking up from her sleep.

he fresh up and move toward the bed to wake her up and make her eat her lunch because he know that if one she get busy in roaming then she will forget everything and with difficulty she will eat.

he caress her hair and said lovingly.

ASR , baby khush come on wakey wakey time. then we will eat our lunch.

khushi , hmm arnie 5 min plzz.

ASR , no jaan no 5 min wake up already you are late for your lunch.

khushi , no arnie please please. said with a pout.

arnav sigh he know she will wake up until he strictly not said.

ASR , khushi no come on wake up i will not compromise on health so get up.

khushi wake up and sat with jerk listening his strict voice and said with a pout.

khushi . arnie no khushi its baby ,jaan , baccha , princess etc but not khushi OK, said cutely pointing her finger to him.

arnav laughed loudly by hearing his jaan cute talks and loudly kissed on her cheeks and pout and said.

ASR , OK meri jaan no khushi only jaan baby baccha princess and etc. now happy. 

khushi , very happy now i will go and freshen  up  then we will do our lunch OK . said this and kiss on his cheeks and run to their bathroom.

ASR , (he laughed by seeing his antics and said) , pagal but my life.

both did their breakfast and decided to stay at home and spend some time and went out tomorrow for roaming. so both decided to watch some film but arnav already declared to watch his favorite film this time and khushi also agree to what arnav said and they both sat in the tv lounge. 

arnav played the film and both start watching the film with pop corns and cold drinks which of course sugar free for arnav. both were watching tv when there are making out scene appear and khushi screamed  and hide her face in arnav chest and said to arnav.

khushi , arnav ji plzz stopped the film and how can they do that with some stranger.

ASR , (laughed) , baby why are you feeling shy we to done that many time na. said by teasing her.

khushi , arnav ji please na why are you teasing me with this i m feeling shy.

ASR  , but why jaan see they are looking good and specially that girl. said with teasing.

khushi , (clutched his collar and said possessively ), arnav ji you are mine OK so don't you dare to look at any other girls understand.

arnav was amused by seeing her little kitten turning into wild tigress. and said.

ASR , relax jaan why are you feeling jealous because  IN THIS LIFE AND EVERY LIFE THIS ARNAV SINGH  RAIZADA WAS, IS AND WILL ALWAYS BELONG TO THIS KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA OK I'LL ALWAYS BE YOURS AND IN THIS WAYS YOU ALSO BELONG TO ME IN EVERY LIFE.

KHUSHI , YES KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ALWAYS BELONG TO ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA. AND I'LL ALWAYS BE YOURS. 

By saying this she hugged him tightly and he also respond the hug with the same intensity.

ASR POV:

 when i tease khushi i didn't knew that she will get insecure that mean that i have to be very careful by teasing her specific on other girls issue so that she will not get hurt. because she is very sensitive and she have only me has her only family she have in this cruel world . and today i promise my self that i will not let any one hurt my khushi and will always protect her like a glass doll and will wrap her in soft feathers that no  one or anything hurt my baby my jaan and fulfill her every wish that come out from her lips very first and even her unsaid word also. i promise my self today that i will never neglect her provide her every insurance whenever she will feel insecure or will never let her feel insecure by any thing and will vanish that feeling from her mind when this will appear.

guys sorry for late update and if any grammar mistake happen