part 51

Next morning
Both arshi were sleeping in each other's arms without caring that a evil person is staying with them to separate them. Arnav was the first one to wake up and smile seeing his world sleeping peacefully without any tension.
ASR POV
I promise my jaan that I will let any worry and harm reaching you. I will always try that your eyes twinkle with happiness and shed any tear from this hazel orbs. And then kissed on her head and went to washroom to become ready for office.
POV end
When Arnav came back than see that khushi rubbing her eyes like a child and just now wake up. Arnav went and Peck on her forehead and said
ASR , good morning baby.
Khushi , good morning Arnav. You gets ready early.
ASR , not early angel it's time for breakfast and now fastly getup and get ready. You have to go to university.
Khushi , oh no Arnav no university I want to spend time with you so no plzzz pretty plz.
ASR , KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA get up and get ready for college. I Don't want any discussion on it.
Khushi angrily stomp her foot and went by saying Arnav.
Khushi , you are such a lord governor. You are not showing any kindness on your this one and only cute and innocent wife.
Pout dramatically and wiping her fake tear.
Arnav by seeing this drama chuckle and said.
ASR , my pagal drame baaz baccha

Dinning table
All were sitting and waiting for arshi to start their breakfast with them. then only our heavenly couple arrive and sat on their seat to eat their breakfast.
Arshi , good morning everyone.
all , good morning arnav / khushi.
ASR , HP where is my juice.
NANI , bitwa hp is not here. he is went out to market for buying kitchen items.
khushi , it's ok nani ji. arnav i will go and bring your juice from kitchen one min.
ASR , OK kush thank you.
when khushi went to kitchen then only Maya and abhi (Maya's son) arrive and abhi went and sat on the seat that is opposite to the arnav beside nani and maya sat beside arnav on khushi seat. arnav doesn't came to know because his face covered with newspaper but remaining all scared by arnav reaction. And the khushi who came from kitchen saw this and feel little uncomfortable but shrugged it off , came and said.
khushi , arnav your juice take it.
arnav look at khushi took the glass of juice and saw that khushi is going instead of sating and doing breakfast.
ASR , jaan where are you going sat and eat breakfast with me.
By saying this he turn toward his right and shocked to see maya was sitting on his khushi's seat and start getting angry.
khushi , arnav i m going to seat beside nk bhai because here is maya ji is sitting so.
ASR ,(hold her hand) no jaan you are going to sit on your which is rightfully yours. (to maya) and you maya get up and sit beside nk or payal because this is khushi's seat and only she has the right to sit beside me.
maya , relax ASR this is just a seat why are you getting just like i snatch the right of being your wife from khushi.
Listening this all gasp and khushi hold on his tightened unknowingly. And arnav came to know that khushi is either scared or getting insecure by listening this and his temper level shoots. because seeing khushi insecure or scared is the not even the last thing he want.
ASR, MAYA!!!! HOW DARE YOU TO SAY SUCH RUBBISH ABOUT THE RIGHT THE RIGHTS OF MY WIFE. NO ONE IN THE WORLD HAVE THE POWER TO SNATCH MRS ASR FROM HER. AND WHO ARE THAT YOU SAYING SUCH THING. SAYING IS THE FAR AWAY THING YOU ARE NOT EVEN ABLE TO SAT ON HER PLACE BESIDE ME EVEN IN DINNING TABLE. SO NOW GET UP FROM HER SEAT AND SAT BESIDE NK OR GO TO YOUR ROOM.
Nani , chotte calm down and maya bitiya you also sat beside nk bitwa.
khushi who was seeing her ever so lovely arnav in ASR avatar become scared but later calm down because she know that her arnav will never talk to world like that.
ASR , khush baby come sit and eat then we have to leave.
after that nobody dare to talk and eat their food , arshi too had their food after that khushi leave to her room to take her bag and thing. when arnav see that khushi is now off from their sight then said.
ASR , listen everyone when maya sat on khushi place then why nobody stop her because you know that i didn't see that maya is sitting beside me then why you people were shutting your useless mouth and you people know that you are guys are in this house because of khushi then why you guys doesn't stand for her right. TELL ME DAMMIT.
(so guys from here we seeing little little sights of his obsession )
nani , bitwa we thought you know that.
ASR , and how will i know when my face is covered with newspaper. don't think that i will leave those who is the reason behind my khushi sadness or even a little who is contributing in my wife tears and sadness then that will be the last day of that person and i will not leave any body mean anybody now behave your self khushi is coming.
when arnav end his talk that time only khushi came and said.
khushi , arnav lets go i m ready.
ASR , yes jaan come. bye everyone.
after this both went their places respectively.

After 3 hours
in meeting room
The meeting was going on and arnav listening his employees presentations  when aman came worriedly and said to asr.
aman , excuse me  ASR.
ASR , what is it aman you know i hate disturbance during my meeting.
aman , ASR their is a call from khushi maam university.
ASR , what khushi's university but why ? is anything happen to khushi tell me aman dammit why are you slient.
aman , i don't know ASR and principle sound very angry . and call you immediately.
ASR  , how you don't know aman dammit and where is that bloody body guard that you appointed.
aman , i call them ASR but they tell that they also don't know because sometime back khushi maam were in class room then principle called her and now called you urgently.
ASR , ok aman you manage this meeting and report me its information when i came back . i m goning to khushi university.