part 58

Next Day
Arnav make khushi ready so that he prepare discharge paper from doctor and they leave for their house(penthouse).
But in all this khushi remain emotionless and doesn't react to arnav's any talk nor answer her back. arnav eyes fill with tears but he drink that tear so that he could remain strong for his khushi.
AFTER ONE HOUR
BOTH reached their penthouse in the outskirt of delhi. arnav think that after seeing the house she will little bit react but it seem as she is standing as living dead body. arnav heart pinched by seeing her not responding but he thought not to lose hope and try and try until he success.

  after  entering in the house arnav take khushi to dinning table so that they can eat their lunch cause it already afternoon and khushi didn't eat anything after their breakfast in hospital

ASR , khushi baby come we have to do lunch.
khushi , --
ASR , jaan you know i said to butler to cook your all favourite dishes even i brought lots of ice creams and pani puri roadside which you always want to eat i didn't allow you to because of hygiene even your favorite jalebi from laxhmi nagar.
khushi , ---
ASR , (painfully smile), princess don't you think that eating food in dinning is sounding boring. so, why don't we eat our lunch in our balcony enjoying the weather.
but khushi doesn't spoke even a word. And he felt like he is talking to any wall. his eyes were wet with tears but he thought not to gave up. He picked khushi in his arms and take her to the balcony and order the servant to arrange their lunch there.

 He picked khushi in his arms and take her to the balcony and order the servant to arrange their lunch there

BALCONY
ASR ,  now baby come on eat now and no excuses.
after that arnav were feeding khushi when after sometime he felt that khushi is breaking a morsel and took that in front of his mouth. the lone tear fall from his eyes but he wiped it before she see and said
ASR , my baby want that papa also right my baccha?
but she doesn't answer but started to snuggle in his chest and hide her face in his blazer.
ASR , my baby doesn't want to eat more . but mera bachha you doesn't more than 2 roti. so please meri jaan eat little.
but in response he felt her hot tear wetting his shirt so he doesn't insist more to her.
ASR , OK OK my don't cry and don't eat also. now sleep calmly hmm.

After completing his lunch he pick khushi and make her sleep in their room and also kept his blazer with her so she doesn't woke up quickly after missing his warmth. and so that he get the time to prepare things.