part 26

At RM
Everyone sitting in Hall for evening snacks when Arnav and khushi enter in the RM. Everyone looked at them but ignore which ASR can easily understand but our naive Khushi doesn't.
ASR , hp hp Arnav shouted.
Hp runningly came and asked
Hp , ji Arnav bhaiya.
ASR , hp bring my coffee and juice and snacks for khushi.
Khushi made faces on juice but beside Arnav in Hall along with family members. Then khushi greeted to Everyone.
Khushi , Nani ji ap sab log aise sad kou bethe ho (Nani why u all looking sad today ).
Nani , nothing Khushi. without prefix bithiya.
Khushi feel strange by hearing only Khushi but shrugged it off.
ASR , jaan mein freshen up ho KR ata hou till then hp bring my coffee.
While going arnav noticed that Anjali signal Nani something to say to Khushi and he hide himself on the stairs.
Nani , khushi I want to say u something.
Khushi , yes Nani ji say.
Nani , Khushi I want u to apologise to subhadra and end this matter here.
Khushi , but Nani cutted by mami.
Mami , hello hi bye bye Khushi no buts and if you have to say sorry to Dadi ji bcz of Arnav bitwa is angry on Dadi.

Khushi eyes fill with tears but then remembered Arnav words in office that she has to stand for herself.
Khushi , nhi Nani ji ap Mafi nhi mange ge. Kou ke hmari galti nhi thi.
Nani and other are fummed in anger but the one who is listening Khushi with proud smile  is Arnav Singh raizada. He know his jaan said this bcz he said to her stand for herself and make him proud. but the next word he listens from his sister make him mad bull.
Anjali , Khushi what u want to say that all fault is from Dadi . But Dadi said only truth that u r a orphan and from middle class. The one who no parents called orphan na.
ASR , enough. Just enough of your nonsense. And just cut the crap.  Khushi hold Arnav hand to make him clam.
ASR , if Khushi is orphan then u and me r also orphan di. And khushi won't apologize to anyone when she has no mistake.
Arnav hold Khushi hand to take her to their room but in between khushi stop and turn toward anjali and said.
Khushi , di I m not orphan. Those child called orphan when they have no one to love them. But I have my Arnav ji to love and treat me like a glass doll that if someone put pressure then she broke. He treat me like his first child and pampered me like a mother do to their child. Protect me like a father. Play and make me laugh like frnds. Share my every pain and give me a slots of happiness like a husband and lover. Then how can be I called to be orphan. Plz di never call me orphan bcz it hurt Arnav ji a lot.
Arnav listen all this with bright smile and now he know that his jaan can stand for herself. He take khushi hand and take her to their room. When they enter Khushi hugged Arnav and started to crying. He knew that  now he need to calm her and assure her.
ASR , shhss jaan bad stop crying. Mera baby aise kou ro rha h. Kya ho gya mera baccha.
Khushi , Arnie I m not a orphan na.
ASR , no Meri jaan u r not. Now u urself said na then why u asking. I m ur everything na then how u become a orphan.
Khushi , I m not a orphan. (Asked innocently).
ASR , no u r not Meri jaan. Ap toh Mera cute sa pyara sa baccha ho na. Now stop crying and rest aj mere baby ne both kaam kiya na. Mera baby tired ho gya h.
Khushi bobbed her head like a kid and pout.
Arnav Peck her pout  and lay on the bed and khushi layed fully on Arnav and hide her face In his chest.
Arnav kissed her forehead covered them and start stoking her hair and caressing her back with hand to make her sleep. And he unknowingly sleep also.