Part 42

IN THE CAR

arnav driving the car and khushi sitting in the passenger and singing the song which  are playing on radio. After sometime khushi looking outside from window and sudden shouted.

Khushi , arniee stop!

ASR , (stop the car and cupped her face) jaan what happened why you asked to stop the car.

khushi , arnie looked there are some cute puppies playing there.

ASR , baby you say this also slowly also na why you shouted.

khushi , because if i were not shouted na then how will you stop fastly. 

ASR , and why you shouted by seeing these puppies?

khushi , because i want to play with these puppies. see na arnie  puppies are so cute can we take these puppies with us.

ASR , of course my jaan we take these puppies come we will take with us.

arnav goes toward the two puppies which were hiding them-self from cold in a shelter.

arnav pick them in his hand and went toward khushi who were jumping and clapping  like a kid with happiness. Arnav kept both puppies on back seat and make khushi sat on front and  both reached home.
When both went inside the room Arnav tuk khushi in blanket and said .
ASR , baby I m going to change and then I will help you In charge ok Meri jaan.
Khushi , ok Arnie.
After sometime when Arnav came back in room become shocked seeing Khushi  is wearing his white shirt and looking sizzling and hot.
Arnav become shocked to see his baccha looking hot and sexy.
ASR , jaan why are you wearing my shirt only.
Khushi , Arnie I m feeling hot so that's why and your shorts are long for me I m your chota baby na.
ASR , of course Meri jaan you are my baby. And my baby looking most gorgeous.
Khushi , Arnie I want to dance with you.
ASR , your wish is my command baccha.
Khushi , play the song Arnie.
ASR , jaan song will play on my choice.

Arnav pull khushi towards him and start moving their body according to the music and then twril her and pull her in a way that she hit on his hard chest and Arnav start nuzzling in her neck and start kissing her passionately. And khushi moan
Khushi , at Arnie!!
ASR , yes baby say.
Arnav then turn her and her back hit his chest. Arnav peppering kissing on her back of shoulders and remove some of her shirt from her shoulder. Khushi run toward balcony of room and hold tha railing. Arnav come from behind and back hug her and said.
ASR , why u come here jaan you don't need to feel shy I am your husband and I m only your ok.
They were standing their still that raining start. Khushi wearing white shirt which now showing her body visible due to wetness.
And Arnav harmones start deciving him but he was stoping himself bcz khushi were not in full conscious due to drink.
Just then he felt some softness on his lips then  he saw that his innocent wife kissing him first time bcz always he was the one who initiate. And then both start kissing each other passionately. When Arnav felt that khushi is out of breath then break the kiss.
Khushi , Arnie said khushi while hugging him.
ASR , yes baby say.
Khushi , I want to be yours.
ASR , (understand her means) but jaan you are was and will always mine na.
Khushi , no Arnie I want that you make me your again.
ASR , I will be happy to do that baby but you are in not your sence princess.
Khushi , no Arnie I trust you so I am giving you permission.
ASR , are you sure.
Khushi nodded and out her soft lips on his rough lips.
Arnav picks khushi and then take her to bed and both become each other again.