part 57

After making khushi sleep which she easily sleep due to medicine came out from her ward and call aman.
ASR , hello aman
A , yes ASR
ASR , aman i asked you about RM CCTV footage. what about it and where are you did you find who gave khushi  those medicine.?
A ,yes ASR i got the footage and i m outside of hospital and coming inside and i also got to know who is behind that and this is very shocking .
ASR ,ok come i m waiting in khushi cabin and you also come inside khushi is sleeping due to medicine so we can see and discuss.
A ,ok ASR
after ending the call again arnav come inside and sat beside khushi and start caressing her hair  and her cheeks which has tear strain which paining his heart like someone stabing his heart with knife thousand time.
ASR POV
i  m sorry khushi that i become late and not able to save you from my cruel family and also not able to save our baby who was the symbol of love.(caressing her belly) i m sorry baby forgive your daada baby that i can't save you and your mumma from those cruel people. please baby forgive your dad i swear baby if i have a slightest doubt that about your existence then i can't leave you and your mom alone not even a second please baby forgive your dad and stay always happy whenever you are and always remember that your mom and dad loves always and will never forget you (start crying by hugging khushi from her belly)
pov end
when arnav was crying aman came at that time and listen everything and put hand on his shoulder and said
A ,buddy
arnav stand up from his seat and hug aman and start crying.
arnav ,  buddy i can't able to save my baby and khushi from those people buddy i m feeling like a loser. you know buddy khushi becoming insecure she think that i will also leave her. she was begging me to gave her child back. buddy she is crying like that because she only know that we lose her baby. she is hopping that our baby will come once we are able to take care of our baby but buddy how can i tell her that our baby never come back her this wish i can't be able to fulfill because she can't able to become mother again how can i tell her this.

aman also was crying by seeing his best friend like that.
A , buddy you have to be strong because if you feel weak than who will make khushi strong. and buddy remember you are THE ASR YOU HAVE TO PUNISH THE CULPRIT WHO MAKE YOU JAAN SUFFER WHO KILL YOUR BABY.
ASR , Yes you are right i will punish them like after that no one able to eyes ASR'S jaan. ok aman gave me the footage.
after that arnav start to see all the video after his absence and his anger start rising to the peak. there is hospital footage also when khushi was slapped and blame by family. because aman gather khushi every information. they both also see that who khushi's hand burned and no one care about it and how khushi didn't given food by them and how khushi was starving from last two days and today morning only she drink a glass of juice.
And arnav was raging in fire and his become red with furry and is look like blood is come from his eyes.

Aman , ASR what we do know?
ASR , aman who gave khushi those pills?
A , maya but she is doing this on someone else instructions.
ASR , who?
A  , your dadi and sister anjali.
arnav was beyond shocked because from very long time they are not in contact and he also forget about them because he think now they will do anything serious like that.
ASR , (throw laptop in anger on floor) , how dammit how can i forget about those two witches, i thought after going from here they will not interfere in my life after my warning but no they dare to hurt my most possession now i will punish all raizada's dadi and di like they are seeing hell on earth. they will beg for mercy but will not get that. now they will see what ASR is?

after that aman goes from there and arnav also sleep beside khushi because of tiredness.
NEXT MORNING
ARNAV WAKE up and see that khushi is sleep so he went to change in clothes which aman bring last night. when arnav came back he see khushi is awake and seeing on wall with blank eyes. his heart pained by seeing her blank eyes but thought to cheer her up
ASR , so my princess is up (by smiling come near her and caress her cheeks) how is my baccha feeling.
khushi , (blankly looking at his eyes) alive
Her answer shakes arnav to the core and said
ASR ,khushi baby no what are you saying meri jaan. everything will be alright sweetheart but we can't lose hope right we are enough for each other. we love each other right and when we mature enough to take of baby then your devi mayyian will gave us little and cute baby like you and our angel will come back to us. ok?
khushi ,(nodded in yes but her eyes was still blank like she doesn't have any feeling ), arnav you love me right you can do anything for me right?
ASR , (confused) yes baby i love you till infinity and you know that right i fulfilled your every wish and whims before it form in words so why are you asking it.
khushi , promise me you will agree to it. (said blankly.)
now arnav sensed something odd but he thought to assured her remove her every insecurity with love and agreeing to her every wish and whims.
ASR . i promised on you jaan i will fulfill it before giving any second thought.
khushi , i don't want to live in RM or in this because now this place and RM snatched my most beautiful thing from me. i can't stay here anymore please. (she said without any emotion or feeling)
arnav first was shocked but understand her feeling and also understand from her emotionless tone that she is becoming 2nd ASR so to stop her becoming an ASR and to refresh her mind to relax her so that she can move on. he thought this is the best way.
ASR , ok my princess want to go away from here right we will go where my princess get peace there we will go and live and make our small little world ok my chotta sa cute baby. (said by pinching her cheeks).
And now after hearing his last line she smile but very little. but arnav was happy with too because finally she showed any emotion.
ASR , ok now i will go and ask doctor about discharge. and don't worry we will not go to RM we will go to out penthouse ok.
after that arnav went to doctor to ask about discharged and also tell about khushi condition so doctor advised him to make her cry because if she will not break down or cry then there is highly chances that she will go in deep depression which can cause her nervous breakdown or might sleep into come. arnav was terrified by listening this but he said that he will make her cry

PRECAPE : KHUSHI BREAKDOWN AND ARNAV EFFORT TO CHEER HER UP