part49

NEXT DAY
Both arnav and khushi started toward air port and there their own jet are waiting for them so that they  started their journey.
after 11 and half hour
both arnav and khushi came out from air port and their aman is waiting for them to take them  to RM.
AT RM
when they enter then all family member happily and nervously. both arnav and khushi were confused to see them nervous. but when all seeing them confused so they try to talk with them normaly.
nani , a gye  baccho so how 's the trip.
mami , yes yes arnav bitwa you guys enjoyed.
khushi , yes mami and nani ji we enjoyed alot and missed you guys very much.
nk , we too missed you nannav and khushi bhabhi.
payal , so khushi bhai you guys go and rest and talk to you in dinner.
ASR , ok guys see at dinning and now we take rest cause of jet lag.
Both arshi went to their room and soon sleep due to long journey.
In the hall
All were worried and nk speak.
nk , nani ji how will nannav react by seeing maya , because we all know that how he hate her.
payal , but nk bhai i m fear of khushi reaction how will she react by knowing who is maya.
nani . hmm you are right payal but chotte is with khushi so don't worry and let's see what happen.
mami , yes yes sasu ma is right and i m going to do my make up hello hi bye bye.
Dinner time
Both arnav and khushi come down at dinning table and confused to see a lady sitting  with family member and chating and couldn't able to see because her back is toward them.
Arshi , hi guys.
By listening their voice lady turn her face toward them with family and khushi was confused to see who is she and arnav was seating in anger like valcono.
The lady turn toward them and become happy to arnav and run toward him and hugged him.
Khushi was shocked seeing a lady hugged her arnav ji but become more shocked when arnav pushed in such intensity that she fall on floor.
ASR , how dare you to hug me that to infront of and my life and above that from where you get that guts to enter my house. and who the hell is that person that gave this bloody witch to enter my house. TELL ME DAMMIT.
arnav voice roared like a lion and everyone flinched by listening his voice and khushi eyes filled with tears because arnav never in his dream talked or shouted in loud because he wrapped her in feathers so that no one can harm or try to harm her.
khushi , arnav ji who is she? with shivering voice
arnav came back to reality and curse himself to become ASR  in front of his innocent baby wife that is thing which he never wanted not in least.
ASR , (hug her and rub his hand on her back) , calm down jaan sorry i shouted na but know you went to our room and i will be there in 10 min after throwing unwanted person from here then we eat our dinner ok sweetheart.
khushi , no arnav ji i want to be with you because cutted by a stronge pull
cause when arnav were hug khushi and talking her maya was burning in jealousy like hell and not able to bear she pull khushi out of his hug and said.
maya , how dare you to hug my arnav and who the hell you are to stay with him so just stay away from him ook. (to arnav) arnav i m sorry plz forgive me i really love you and came to take only your forgiveness. please arnav.
ASR , first of all its ASR for outsider and who the hell you are to pull my khushi away from me and yells at her , so this sorry say this to khushi not me and just get out from my house.
saying this arnav take khushi in side hug and try to soothe her. then nani said
nani , chote please let her stay here for a week so that she get cure and you can send her out and she is really repenting on her past deed .
nk , yes nannav she is injured because of me , i was driving hit her by mistake and also she had no place to stay in this city and staying in an hotel.
ASR , so what can i do. i don't care where she will stay but not here.
mami , please bitwa  let her stay she had a 5 year old child with her also doe humanity sake.
ASR , sorry but i know this is all her drama and i can't take risk and what if she try to harm jaan so no.
by listening arnav and everyone talks being naive and innocent khushi decided to help her by listening about her child.
khushi , arnav ji please for me let her stay only for a week and after the week i won't say anything if you throw her out i won't say a word please arnav ji. said khushi with her ever so cute puppy face and arnav sigh.
ASR , ok i agree but only for 7 days not more than that
khushi jump in happiness and hug him and arnav also happy by seeing her never ended smile.
But one person who was burning in jealousy was maya.

lets see khushi will repent on decision or not.
lets see khushi keep her trust or arnav or get insecure by knowing who maya is.
next part will updated when target of 100 votes or 25 comment will completed