Part 36

AT COLLEGE

in canteen khushi behir and raj were sitting and eating their lunch then bela asked , khushi how was ur test bcz mera toh itna sahi nhi houa.

khushi , bela i gave my 100% and remaing i left on god lets see what will happen. mahir and raj bhai how was your.

mahir & raj , its nice khush.

khushi , ok guys i m leaving meet u guys tomorrow.

AT RM (ARSHI ROOM)

arnav was sitting on couch and doing his work when suddenly khushi came and shouted happily

khushi , arniee!!!!

arnav looked up to see his jaan smiling and understand the reason of her smile and said

ASR , so test went best.

khushi , came and sat on his lap and said arnie how u came to know?

ASR , bcz i know my jaan more than u ok now fresh up then we went downstair for lunch.

after sometime both went and done their lunch and sat in the hall for some family time.

nk . guys how about watching any film bcz now we r free and also today nannav and khushi is also here.

khushi , yes yes nk bhai we all watch salman khan movie ok na arnie plzz.

ASR , jaan plz dont say plz ok u just order what u want bcz ur wish is my command princess.

khushi , why i cant say please arnie i m not any queen na?

ASR , no jaan u r the queen of ASR mean u the queen of fashion world bcz i m the king of fashion world ok.

payal , yes choti arnav bhai is saying correct he is known as king of fashion world in the whole world.

khushi , ok as u say arnie.

like that everyone saw the movie and spend gala family time and arshi sleep in each other embrace.

LEAP OF 6 MONTHS

In this 6 months all things went well arshi bond become stronger now khushi came out from her past bcz of arnav toddler love care and also now bond between arshi and family also good and all treat khushi like princess. but in all this with arnav love his possesion and obsession for khushi also increase and either one tear or scrtch on her and he destroy the next person life full and treat khushi like a glass doll.

AT RM

ASR , baccha plzz drink this milk u r becoming weak and there is also deficincy of calcium in u plzz princess.

khushi , ok i will drink but i have a condition.

ASR , sat on bed and make her sat on his lap and said , what condition baccha say na.

khushi , playing with his coat button arniee can i come with u.

ASR , where with me jaan said caressing her hair and kiss on her head.

khushi , ur office arnie.

ASR , of course meri jaan my baccha that is ur office na u can when u want u dont need anyone permission.

ASR , now drink ur milk come on fast.

after this both went for the office after bidding bye to everyone.

AT AR DESIGN(ASR CABIN)

khushi sitting on arnav chair and arnav sitting on couch and doing his work nd also smiling looking at his baby jaan antics.

GUYS SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE BCZ OF RAMADAN AND MY BUSY SCHEDUAL OF COLLEGE I WAS NOT ABLE TO UPDATE BUT NOW I TRY MY BESTTO UPDATE SOON. AND I UPDATE NEAT PART TILL NIGHT