part 53

ARSHI room

After done with their dinner both arnav and khushi came to their room , arnav was ragging in his anger that how like a stupid their family act and compare abhi with him that to infront of his wife who is so sensitive and naive and knowing how maya and his past is connecting.
khushi was scared by seeing him so angry but trust him that he will never think of hurt her so some what relax and then said to lighten his mood.
khushi , arnav please calm down na and tell me how was my pranks.
arnav listening her smile at her innocent effort to lighten his mood but then something strike in his mind and said.
ASR , (sat on bed) baby come here(he open his arms and khushi run and wrapped her arms around his neck and sat on his lap) jaan now tell me why you pranked on your teacher and principle and make that worst condition of that boy. because i know my baby will never hurt anyone or do anything without genuine  reason.

khushi , you are right arnav i have a reason.
ASR , ok now jaan tell me whats the reason.
khushi , arnav when yesterday i didn't went to college due to tiredness and bela went to college alone then that boy try to misbehave with bela and when bela slapped him so his ego hurt and so to take revenge from bela , he accused bela of cheating in class test of that teacher and when bela proved him wrong so that teacher even also that asked bela to say sorry to that boy.

ASR , jaan why that teacher did that?
khushi , because arnav that student was teacher relative and that principle also trust that teacher by saying that why a teacher do partiality with any student so that's why i did that so you know tell me arnav did i do some thing wrong by punishing them.

ASR , no meri jaan what you did was right but you should tell me before hand na so that i know and if you are doing any wrong thing so i correct you because you call me dadda and i always correct you and make you understand you things like father right.
khushi , yes arnav.

ASR , so when you did anything or confuse in anything then i will guide you like father right. you know that na you are my first baby and you will always  be my baby and i will never judge and scold you even if you did any mistake and make you understand thing with love right?

khushi , yes arnav i know that and i promise you that from now on i will never hide anything from you and will tell you first.

ASR ,now tell me why you didn't share me this thing? he asked lovely by caressing her hairs and pecking her head.

khushi , (playing with his shirt buttons) because i want to be strong and make you proud that i solve my problem on my own. Also i don't want that people taunt you that the fashion king the ASR  have childish wife who do nothing on her own.
Arnav become shocked by listening her and think that who feed this thing in her brain and make her confidence on her own self become less.

ASR , baby jaan who said all these thing to you. there is nothing like this mera baccha. And who dare to point finger at ARS's wife . So baby don't think rubbish like this ok. Now say me truth that who tell you these thing come on meri jaan.

khushi , arnav when last night i was going to bring water from kitchen so, i was passing from payal di room and she was talking with akash bhaii that i should act like other mature girls not like child always. if i continuing behave like that so on day you also will fade up from my childish acts and leave me. And also saying that girl like maya ji which is modern and mature should be your wife not like me who is childish and middle class. arnav you know i was hurt that payal di was saying like that about me whom i thought like my elder sister. by saying this she start crying by hiding her face in his neck and said.

khushi , arnav you know that na i only behave childish in front of you only not in front of world because you love me like mother and pamper me like father. I only behave like that with you only like free world not even with our family because sometime i feel that they will judge me but i know you will never judge me because i m not only your love but also your first baby you life and most important your most prized possession. But you tell me that is it my fault that i m from middle class and childish and not like maya ji from high class and modern.
And start crying bitterly and arnav was boiling in anger that insensitive his family is behaving toward his jaan.

ASR , jaan bas mera baccha you know na that your arnav love you very much and love your childish behaviour more than your mature behaviour.(khushi nod) so bas now stop crying you will become ill baby bas meri jaan now sleep.
arnav make her sleep in his lap only and she was clutching his shirt like he will run away if she loose it little bit.
ASR POV

HOW DARE  they behave like that with my jaan. i m till now behaving well and forgiving their mistakes because my baby like them but now i think water is now above from my head now they have to answer them and face the wrath of  THE ASR. Because i can't leave that person who will hurt my jaan and live there life happily then they are in highly mistaken. because who will hurt my jaan then have to face the hell of ASR. now MRS PAYAL SINGH RAIZADA  you have to pay for my jaan tear that she is flowing form her eyes. and smirk evilly and peak on khushi forehead and hugged her and sleep and when she feel his warmth then she snuggle in him more making him smile widely