part 52

After receiving the call  from principle  arnav immediately drive toward khushi's university without listening whole reason from aman.
At university
when arnav reached the  university and fastly move toward the principle cabin. the scene infront of him shocked him that a boy standing in one corner with face full of color and a teacher who is covering his back side of pant with is coat and most importantly his baby looking toward the boy and teacher with innocent eyes hiding her mischievous glint with her friend bela and trying to control her laugh.
arnav knock the door and come inside the cabin when khushi saw that arnav came her smile become big and run and hug him.
khushi , arnav i miss you so much.
ASR , miss you too baby. (To principle) so sir why you called me so urgently. 
principle , Mr ASR till today we thought that Mrs raizada is very innocent and intelligent girl but her today's  behaviour disappoint us very much.
ASR , ok so kindly will you favour to explain what she did that you are so disappoint. and looked toward khushi who showing him  her innocent eyes shooking his head that she didn't do anything. he smile toward her and kissed her head knowing very well that she did some mischief.
principle , ASR firstly she prank on this boy and drench him in full bucket of colors on him. when this teacher scold her so then she apologise at that time but when he (teacher) went her class for lecture so before his arrival  Mrs Raizada put bubble gum on his seat because of which his pant got tore infront of whole class.  this is so embarrassingly for a teacher ASR. And this thing didn't stop here she spread rumor that in whole university that my wife beaten last week that's why i didn't attend the university last whole week. now you tell who does that.

khushi who till now listening her own deed infront of arnav silently but listening last line she whisper in  arnav ear.
khushi , (whispering to ASR) , Khushi Arnav singh raizada do this. 
arnav who listen last whisper of khushi  was could not control himself and start laughing and say.
ASR , OMG!! (hahahahaha) I can't control baby what you did it's  just i i (hahahahah) sorry i can't control. khush sweetheart why are you so cute.
principle , teacher and boy who was expecting that ASR surely will scold khushi was astonished wasn't expecting this kind of reaction.
principle ,  ASR what kind of behaviour is this we called you so that you can make her understand that this type of thing is not acceptable in this university but you encourage her. ASR because of your this over pampering made her immature behaviour you should enter her some middle class college who have no standard where but cut by ASR furious voice.
arnav become angry by listening this things about his baby and secondly he saw tears are forming in khushi eyes after listening principle words.

ASR , enough MR sharma you are crossing your limits and also forgetting that about whom you are talking about. you are forgetting mr sharma that i m the 60% owner of this university. And my wife has every right to do anything because she own this university so you better watch your words with and about whom you are talking about. And she is the queen of ASR mean she own the whole RAIZADA EMPIRE. And you know that the i THE ASR IS THE KING OF FASHION AND BUSINESSES WORLD so you know na what is benefit for you.

principle ,  i m sorry sir and i will care this thing in future also. please forgive me.
ASR , yes and this best for you. and MR sharma i want to ask you one thing can i?
principle , yes ASR sure why not ask.
ASR . is it really true that your wife beat you  last that's why you didn't attend the university. said arnav with smirk.
and khushi who are looking with arnav with open mouth by seeing his full mode ASRISH tone when listen last line giggle but trying hard to control.
ASR , come jaan let's go.
khushi nodded bid by to bela and come to parking and sit in the car. when they both sat and look each other and next second they burst out laughing very hardly.
ASR , baby what's was that? why my baby was this much mischievous today. and that's why in morning you was asking from me that will i get angry or not.
Flashback
when  arshi reached college so before bidding by khushi said.
khushi , arnav can i ask something.
ASR , baby why are you asking princess. you don't need to ask just tell me what you want or just order me ok my queen.
khushi nodded.
khushi , arnav if some day my principle called you that i did some mischief will you get angry?
ask nervously.
ASR  , no baby why i get angry you have every right to do anything which make you happy. ok.
khushi nodded and khushi enter the university and arnav drive the car and went to AR.
Flashback End
khushi nodded in yes and giggle.
khushi , arnav let's go i m hungry. so drive fast.
ASR , ok meri jaan.
Arnav drive the car toward the shantivan . after sometime they reached and enter the house and shock to see that everyone mingle with maya and pampering her son. khushi found this feeling uncomfortable because arnav tell her everything about maya and arnav get angry and hurt to see that the girl who almost destroy his life they easily forgive her and start pampering her son forgetting everything. because she and her son giving him negative vibes and he fear that they might try to harm or hurt khushi.
But shrugging these thought both came in the hall where everyone were sitting. maya was the first one to see arshi and become happy to see arnav but when her eyes went to their joining hands so she feel angry but control because she can;t lose the family trust.
maya , arrey arnav you came from office come sit i will gave you the water. she said completely ignoring khushi.
khushi notice this and think.
khushi , (POV), WHAT THE!!! she ignore me and behaving like she is the wife of arnav now i will show her who is MRS ASR. huh who can ignore this cute girl even if she is villian. (POV END)

khushi , maya ji!! you don't need to worry about MY husband i m here na HIS WIFE. so don't worry and by the way call him ASR because he doesn't like that any outside call him by his name this is only my right because i m his wife na that's why.

arnav who was seeing his wife acting like possessive wives and become happy that khushi can stand for her rights and he doesn't have worry about this.
maya , but khushi i m also like family na nani ji said to me that i m like their family and feel comfortable.
khushi , yes you are right maya ji but you are like their family but not their famiy. so their is difference maya ji i hope you understand.
family who was seeing new avatar of khushi doesn't like this that she is insulting their guest who save mami ji life so nani said.
nani , khushi bitiya don't behave like this with maya bitiya she save manorama life and she done a great favour on all of us. maya bitiya plz don't mind khushi bitiya words she is immature little bit.
arnav who was listening this become angry that how can nani said immature to khushi but not khushi they are behaving like that.
ASR , nani you are wrong her if she does favour on us so we also payback by let her staying with us and giving every luxury and whatever khushi said was right. so please now everyone cut this crap and lets eat the lunch because we are tired and hungry also.

by saying this both went to their room to freshen up and come down to eat the lunch. All were sitting on the table and having lunch when hp was about to put aloo purata on abhi 's plate so he said.
abhi , no hp i hate oily thing give me some sandwich and a glass of juice. everyone were surprised by his choice.
nani , arey abhi bitwa your habbit of eating and dressing is exactly like our chotte.
mami , yes yes ma ji also he walked and talked like our arnav bitwa.
payal , yes and maa ji whenever bhai have kids na they will totally like abhi.
mami , yes and his our chotta packetwa hello hi bye bye.
maya who was listening this was smirking by seeing khushi getting uncomfortable by listening their talks. And arnav who were tolerating there rubbish talk from starting were about to burst like valcono but khushi stopped him by holding his hand.
after this arnav finish his lunch quickly and went to their room following by khushi.

GUYS sorry for late update but i have to attend lectures that's why didn't get time to write, And guys sorry if there is any grammer mistake. guys i m finding manan story name "sapna jahaan " but unable to find plz help me and tell the writer name of this story or link of this story