Chapter 18: Honeymoon Sex

WARNING: Chapter 18: Honeymoon Sex will have some mature contents and should not be read by people who are uncomfortable about sex. Readers discretion is advised.

After Astrid and Hiccup finished dancing together they decided to head home and finally start their passionate honeymoon. The two held hands as they went inside the house.

Astrid: Your dad is actually a nice dancer Hiccup. Unlike Gobber,who kept on stepping on my feet,he's actually really graceful.

Hiccup chuckled.

Hiccup: Yeah that's my dad.

The two finally made it to their house. Hiccup opened the door and closed it as Astrid turned him around and gently placed her hands on his face as they locked lips. Hiccup wrapped his arms around Astrid's curvy and well developed hips as she pulled his head in for an even deeper and passionate kiss.

Astrid: Mmmmmmm...

Hiccup slipped his tongue inside Astrid's mouth. She fought back with her tongue teasing Hiccup playfully. After she finished teasing him with her tongue she started swirling her tongue around his. She leaned on Hiccup who fell back on the door. Realizing where they were Astrid pulled away and licked her lips seductively tasting Hiccup's saliva.

Astrid: Mmmmmmm...I am officially addicted to kisses. Specifically...

She walked up to Hiccup and got close to his ear.

Astrid: your kisses...

Hiccup looked up at Astrid and smiled. She grabbed his hand as she lead him upstairs to the bedroom. Suddenly Hiccup pulled away. Astrid turned back at Hiccup.

Hiccup: Almost forgot.

Hiccup went down and locked the door. Astrid smiled as Hiccup headed back upstairs with her.

Astrid: Good idea. I don't want anyone interrupting our special dragon training...Mmmmmmm...

Once they got upstairs Hiccup took off his shirt, vest, and sock. Astrid gestured him to bed. Hiccup sat down on the bed looking at Astrid. She placed her hand on his cheek.

Astrid: Do you want to see my new dance?

Hiccup: Yes...

Astrid: Mmmmmmm...I was hoping you'd say that baby...

Astrid started swaying her hips as she turned around in a circle facing away from Hiccup. She swayed her ass side to side as she started sliding down her spiked skirt teasing Hiccup and getting him aroused. Hiccup could feel his cock grow bigger. He felt sweat drops run down the sides of his face. Hiccup gulped as he started to breath heavily. Astrid looked at Hiccup. He was practically drooling over her. Astrid bent over and dropped her spiked skirt revealing that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Hiccup was directly looking Astrid's wet, beautiful pussy. He looked up at her little asshole. Hiccup was getting really turned on. Astrid giggled as she stood bent over and spanked herself.

Astrid: You like that baby?

Hiccup: Y-Yes...

Astrid: Good because there's MUCH more where that came from.

Astrid started shaking her ass in front of Hiccup's face while taking off her shirt. He loved watching Astrid shake her big, beautiful ass. Hiccup started to slowly pull down his pants.

Astrid: Keep them on.

Hiccup: Huh...Ok...

Hiccup could feel as if Astrid's ass was hipnotizing him. He kept his pants on as Astrid swayed her ass and hips as she turned around facing Hiccup. Hiccup looked up at Astrid. She gave him a sexy look as she blew him a kiss and winked at him. Astrid took her shoulder pads and shirt off as she revealed that she wasn't wearing bandages over her breasts. Hiccup stood up but Astrid pushed him back down as she sat on Hiccup's lap and pulled his head on to her breasts. Hiccup didn't hesitate to start sucking on her nipples while fondling her breasts. Astrid moaned in pleasure as she felt Hiccup's warm, wet, slippery tongue swirl around her nipples. Hiccup moved on to the other breast as his hands started to rub and fondle Astrid's big, plump, juicy ass. Astrid almost jumped up as she felt Hiccup spank her ass.