Chapter 16: You may FINALLY Kiss the Bride

Hiccup and Astrid rode back to the church on Berk. At the horizon Hiccup saw the church.

Hiccup: C'mon bud,let's speed it up.

Astrid: You too,Stormfly.

Toothless and Stormfly dove in fast until they reached the church. Hiccup got off Toothless and helped Astrid off of Stormfly. Hiccup put Astrid's non bleeding arm over his shoulders and walked in the church with her. As soon as the vikings laid eyes on them they all gasped. The couple walked down the aisle towards Priest Gobber. Stoick,who was beside Gobber, was surprised to see Hiccup and Astrid covered in blood, ripped up clothes, messy hair, and scratched up. Hiccup and Astrid looked up at Stoick.

Hiccup: Dad,I can explain. Astrid and I ha-

Suddenly everyone cheered for Hiccup and Astrid. Stoick and Gobber chuckled.

Stoick the Vast: Great idea,son!!!!!!!

Hiccup and Astrid looked confused as the vikings cheered on.

Hiccup: Ummm...What exactly are you guys cheering about?

Gobber: Dressing up like vikings who just came back from battle with scratches,blood,and messy hair. Now that's a Viking Wedding!!!!!!!

Stoick the Vast: Gobber's right son!!!!!!! You even made it look like Astrid was hurt!!!!!!!

Hiccup: Oh yeah about that...You see Astrid and I-

Stoick the Vast: ALRIGHT EVERYONE!!! SETTLE DOWN!!!

The vikings got quiet as Stoick looked at Gobber and nodded at him. Gobber cleared his throat.

Gobber: Oh Vikings,we have been brought here today by the Gods to celebrate the love of Astrid Hofferson and Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III.

Astrid looked at Hiccup and smiled.

Gobber: If any Vikings believe these two shouldn't get married speak now and challenge the young man and his father...but really no one shouldn't.

Hiccup, Astrid, and Stoick looked at Gobber.

Gobber: I mean it's Stoick the Vast and his son, The Dragon Trainer. Would anyone really want to challenge them?!?!

Stoick the Vast: ...Ahem...Gobber...

Gobber: Besides,these two young vikings have been in love ever since they were 6 years old.

Hiccup and Astrid looked at each other and blushed hard.

Stoick the Vast: Gobber...

Gobber: I can remember Astrid putting dragon waste on Hiccup's vest whenever he took it off and then Astrid would call him Wittle Waste.

Astrid turned away from Hiccup as she blushed hard. Hiccup looked at Astrid.

Hiccup: That was you?!?!?!

Astrid: Ahem...Hmmm...Ummm...Maybe...

Gobber: I also remember Hiccup always hiding Astrid's axe in trees because he was the only one who could climb.

Hiccup turned away from Astrid as he blushed hard. Astrid looked at Hiccup.

Astrid: That was you?!?!?!

Hiccup: Ahem...Hmmm...Ummm...Maybe...

Stoick the Vast: GOBBER!!!!!!!

Gobber: What?

Gobber looked up at the vikings who looked confused.

Gobber: Oh. Ahem. And now,May I have the rings?

Stoick opened a small treasure chest. Inside them were two golden rings with a diamond on them. He gave the rings to Hiccup and Astrid.

Gobber: Astrid Hofferson. Do you take Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III to be your husband until life parts you both?

Astrid looked into Hiccup's eyes.

Astrid: YES.

Astrid placed the ring on Hiccup's finger as she smiled at Hiccup.

Gobber: Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III. Do you take Astrid Hofferson to be your wife until life parts you both?

Hiccup: Oh Gods Yes.

Hiccup placed the ring on Astrid's finger as he smiled at Astrid.

Gobber: With the power invested in me by Stoick and the Gods,I now pronounce you two husband and wife. You may kiss.

Hiccup leaned in for the kiss,but Astrid jumped up as she smashed her lips against his. Hiccup and Astrid almost fell but Hiccup caught her and regained balance as the crowd cheered and clapped for them.

Stoick the Vast: Now we feast!!!!!!! Everyone to the Grand Plaza!!!!!!!

As everyone went to the Grand Plaza Hiccup and Astrid were stopped by the rest of the dragon riders.

Hiccup: Hey guys. What's up?

Fishlegs: Well first of all,congratulations.

Astrid: Thank you Fishlegs.

Hiccup: Thanks Fishlegs.

Snotlout: Blah,Blah,Blah. Enough sweet talk. WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!!!

Astrid and Hiccup looked surprised.

Astrid: Well what's wrong?

Fishlegs: Our dragons are gone!!!!!

Ruffnut: Or playing Hide & Seek.

Tuffnut: So if they are playing Hide & Seek they'll find each other and problem solve.

Ruffnut: Or we have to find them and have to do work.

Tuffnut: I hope they're looking for each other.

Hiccup: Ok,that's enough. You guys have to go on land while Astrid and I go on our dragons.

Snotlout: Why do we have to go on land?

Astrid: Because we said so. Plus I know where they are.

Fishlegs: If you guys say so.

Eret Son of Eret: I'll lead the way. Let's go.

As the rest of the dragon riders walked away Snotlout argued with Eret Son of Eret.

Hiccup: I guess no honeymoon yet.

Astrid placed her hand on Hiccup's chest and gave him a sly look.

Astrid: Oh don't worry baby. I'll make sure to rock your world.

Hiccup: Oh really?

Astrid: Oh yeah baby. I'll be your dragon that need taming tonight.

The couple shared a quick kiss before getting on their dragons and leading the way to the rest of the dragons.

To Be Continued...
(Sorry about the wait guys. I got the flu and needed to rest for quite a while. Anyways how did you guys like this chapter? What was your favorite part? Any ideas for their honeymoon? Also I've been thinking about writing a new story. What should it be about? Write all of these stuff in the comments below. Don't forget to Rate, Comment, and Follow me.)