Chapter 19: Naked Cuddling Day

WARNING: Chapter 19: Naked Cuddling Day has some mature contents BUT NO SEX however it still has nudity therefore anyone who doesn't like reading about this should not read it unless you are mature enough to read it. Readers discretion is advised.

That morning Hiccup woke up to the sight of a naked,beautiful Astrid on top of him. Astrid started to flutter her eyes open to see Hiccup looking directly into her eyes and smiling. Astrid smiled back and affectionately rubbed her nose with Hiccup's nose. Astrid cuddled against Hiccup's chest.

Hiccup: Morning Beautiful.

Astrid: Hey you.

Hiccup: So last night was crazy. I can't even remember round 3.

Astrid giggled.

Astrid: I can.

Hiccup: What happened in round 3? And why is the bed wet?

Astrid got close to Hiccup's ear.

Astrid: Look under the bed sheets.

Hiccup lifted up the bed sheets and saw that he was still inside of Astrid. He also saw that Astrid was rubbing her clit. Hiccup also saw that Astrid's boots were soaking wet after getting in the jacuzzi with them. Hiccup looked at Astrid who was smiling and giving him a seductive look. Hiccup chuckled.

Hiccup: You really didn't take those boots off.

Astrid pressed her breasts together.

Astrid: What can I say. When you look good in something,you keep it on.

Suddenly an idea came across Hiccup's mind.

Hiccup: I have an idea. Why don't we h-

Astrid: HAVE MORE SEX?!?!?!

Hiccup was surprised with how enthusiastically and fast she suggested that.

Hiccup: No,not yet.

Astrid looked at him with sadness in her eyes.

Astrid: AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

Hiccup: Now hold on. You haven't even heard my idea yet.

Astrid crossed her arms like a child and made a frowny face.

Astrid: It won't be as good as sex...

Hiccup raised his eyebrow.

Hiccup: Ok,I guess you don't want to cuddle ALL DAY today completely NAKED.

Astrid's eyes widen as she heard Hiccup say that.

Hiccup: So,I'll be on my way now knowing that you don't wanna have a Naked Cuddling Day.

As Hiccup was about to get off Astrid pinned him down and started kissing and sucking his neck. Hiccup pulled his cock out of Astrid. She moaned as it was slowly slid out of her tight,wet womanhood.

Hiccup: Let me on top...

Astrid: Mmmmmmm...Ok baby...

Hiccup switched places with Astrid. He spread her legs and rubbed his cock against her wet pussy. Astrid moaned and tried to get Hiccup to slide his cock inside of her. Hiccup teased Astrid's pussy some more. Astrid's moans got more intense and louder. Astrid pulled her hair and gently bit her lower lip.

Astrid: Ahh...Hiccup!!!! Take me!!!! Take me hard again!!!!

Hiccup placed Astrid's legs on his shoulders and kept on teasing Astrid's pussy.