Chapter 2: The Wild Time

(Warning: Charper 2: The Wild Time has some MILD Sexual Contents. Meaning there will be some sexual stuff,but no nudity or sex. So don't worry it won't be a chapter about them having sex.)

Hiccup looked at Astrid with his eyes and mouth wide open.

Hiccup: Uhhhh...C-Could you repeat that?

Astrid started to take off her boots.

Astrid: I want you...and me...to make out on this warm,comfortable bed of yours. Right here. Right now.

Astrid laid down on the bed giving Hiccup a seductive look. Hiccup gulped.

Hiccup: Ummm...Astrid...look we uh - gotta go d-downstairs to umm...

Astrid got up and approached Hiccup hugging him and chewing on his ear. Hiccup pulled away in shock.

Hiccup: Woah...Umm...Astrid...Ok look. We can't do this. Your not...your not mine yet,and as much a-

Astrid: Woah hold on Hiccup! What did you just say?

Hiccup gulped again.

Hiccup: I-I said...umm...Your not mine yet-

Astrid: Yet? Does that mean what I think it means, Hiccup?

Hiccup sighed.

Hiccup: Yes. Yes,it does. I've been meaning to te-

Astrid: Shhhhhhhhhhh...Tell me after we make out...

Astrid pushed Hiccup on his bed. Astrid took off Hiccup's tunic and vest leaving him bare chested. He wasn't muscular,but she didn't care. She liked Hiccup for who he was. Hiccup was slightly blushing.

Astrid: Awww...You're blushing...Well let me make you blush even more...

Astrid took off her shirt and dropped it. All that was left on her was her skirt and bandages covering her 'private' chests. She then got on top of Hiccup and kissed his chest.

Hiccup: Nnnggghhh...Astrid...I-

Astrid: Shhhhhhhhhhh...

She starting licking and kissing her way up to his neck. Then she looked into his eyes.

Astrid: Hiccup...I love you...

Hiccup couldn't believe his ears.

Hiccup: Astrid...I-I love you too...

They smiled at each other and kissed passionately. Astrid pulled Hiccup in for a deeper more passionate kiss. Suddenly one of the spikes on her skirt poked Hiccup's leg. Hiccup almost pushed Astrid off of him as he almost sat up.

Hiccup: OUCH!

Astrid: Oh,sorry.

Hiccup: No no,it's ok. I'm fine.

Astrid: Hmmmm...Maybe I should take his off...

Astrid took off her skirt and revealed that she was wearing a white fabric covering her two 'private areas'. Hiccup couldn't believe his eyes.

Hiccup: Oh wow...Y-You look...amazing...

Astrid smiled and got on top of Hiccup again grinding her private area over his over the clothing. Astrid began kissing Hiccup again. She moaned a bit causing Hiccup to pull her head in. Astrid decided to try something new and slipped her tongue in Hiccup's mouth swirling her tongue around Hiccup's tongue.

Astrid: Mmmmmmmmm...

Hiccup placed his hands on her thighs and rubbed them. Astrid now had both her hands placed on Hiccup's cheeks. Hiccup started to like the feeling of having Astrid on top him grinding her private area on Hiccup's private area over the clothing and having Astrid make out with him. Hiccup broke the kiss and started to lick Astrid's neck which caused Astrid to moan in pleasure. Hiccup began kissing and sucking on her neck.Astrid pulled Hiccup's head closer to her neck.

Astrid: Ohhhh...Hiccup...

Meanwhile downstairs the twins were wondering how they were going to tell Hiccup that they broke his father's hammer.

Fishlegs: Oh Thor can you imagine Stoick's reaction?

Ruffnut: We haven't even thought of that!!!

Tuffnut: Yeah! Cold or not we're outta here!!!

The twins ran out the door and went home.

Snotlout: Muttinheads...I'm gonna go tell Hiccup. Hey. Where is Hiccup?

Fishlegs: And where's Astrid?

Snotlout: He better not be fooling around with my Astrid!!!

Fishlegs scoffed.

Fishlegs: Your Astrid?! Please!!! Astrid would rather date a yak than date you!

Snotlout: Just shut up and look for them down here. I'll go upstairs to look for them.

Fishlegs: But that's Hiccup's room and we're-

Snotlout: Uh if you haven't noticed Hiccup isn't here! So I can do what I want.

Fishlegs sighed and started looking for them.Snotlout started going upstairs. He started to hear weird sucking and smacking noises like if someone was kissing something. Snotlout reached Hiccup's room and saw Astrid in her underwear on top of a shirtless Hiccup.

Snotlout: AAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Hiccup: AAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Astrid: AAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Everyone: AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Astrid and Hiccup quickly covered themselves with the sheets. Astrid and Hiccup scowled at Snotlout.

Astrid: What in the name of Thor are YOU doing HERE???!!!

Snotlout: ME???!!! What are YOU doing HERE in your UNDERWEAR AND ON TOP OF HICCUP???!!!

Hiccup has now put his tunic and vest back on.

Hiccup: Snotlout I told you not to enter in my room!!!

Snotlout: Hey I was just looking for you!!! I didn't know you'd b-

Snotlout suddenly got hit on the back of the head with Hiccup's Shield by Astrid who was now fully dressed. He was out cold.

Hiccup: Ummm...was that REALLY necessary?

Astrid: Hey,you never know if he would've told anyone. Plus he might not remember what happened.

Hiccup laughed as he made his way to Snotlout's legs.

Hiccup: C'mon help me get him downstairs.

Astrid: Fine,but we'll finish up later right?

Hiccup: Oh I have a pretty good feeling we'll do more than that.

Astrid giggled and gave him a quick kiss before lifting up Snotlout from his arms while Hiccup grabbed his legs.

Astrid: UGH!!! He weights a TON!!!!

Hiccup: That's Snotlout for ya.

They dragged him downstairs and they all stayed downstairs trying to fix Stoick's hammer with Fishlegs.