Chapter 14: The Trouble with Marriage (Part 2/3)

Everyone who Stoick assigned a job for the wedding was almost done. Silent Sphen had finished the viking feast, Spitelout had finished setting up The Grand Plaza with other vikings, and Gobber...well was being Gobber and helping Stoick with anything else. Unfortunately nobody knew what waited for Hiccup and Astrid. As much as Hiccup wanted to see Astrid he couldn't because she was wearing her wedding dress. He was outside the church with Toothless while Snotlout, Eret Son of Eret, and Fishlegs were inside the church.

Hiccup: I'm kind of nervous bud.

Toothless looked up curiously at his rider.

Hiccup: Nervous in a good way. I mean finally...Astrid and I are getting engaged and we're going to be living together!!!!

Toothless smiled and jumped up. Hiccup rubbed Toothless' head.

Hiccup: You're excited because Stormfly and you can play every day aren't you buddy?

Toothless grunted happily as he tried to pin down Hiccup.

Hiccup: No bud. Not while I'm wearing my Night Fury Tuxedo. Maybe later,ok?

Toothless nodded his head. Suddenly arms wrapped around Hiccup's waist from behind. Hiccup's eyes widened. Toothless turned around quickly to strike.

Astrid: Easy there Toothless. It's me,Astrid.

Toothless relaxed and smiled as he and Stormfly started to play. They ran off and chased each other.

Hiccup: Astrid?! What are you doing here? We can't see each other y-

Suddenly Astrid tied a piece of cloth over Hiccup's eyes.

Hiccup: Astrid?! What are y-

She turned Hiccup around and hugged him. He hugged back in confusion.

Hiccup: Ok,what's going on?

Astrid: Well I wanted to see you and I got to say...

She looked at Hiccup up and down checking him out.

Astrid: ...You look REALLY,REALLY good in THAT suit.

Hiccup: Hey! That's not fair! I can't see you!

Astrid giggled.

Astrid: EXACTLY!!!

Hiccup smiled and rubbed his nose against Astrid's. That ALWAYS made Astrid blush and at that moment her face turned turned redder than ever.

Astrid: Mmmmmmmmm...I love it when you do that...

Hiccup: Oh yeah? Well you want to know what I love?

Astrid smiled.

Astrid: Sure.

Hiccup: I love you,Astrid Hofferson.

Astrid: I love you too,Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III.

As the couple was about to kiss they heard two familiar and deranged voices.

Voice 1: WELL,WELL,WELL...LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE!!!!!!!

Voice 2: Mmmmmmmmm...our Skull Trophies...

The couple laughed wickedly.

Astrid and Hiccup turned to the couple. As Hiccup took off his blindfold he saw that it was none other than the Deranged Couple, Dagur and Heather.

Hiccup: Dagur!!!!

Astrid: HEATHER!!!!!!!

Heather: Astrid...

Dagur: HICCUP!!!!!!!