Chapter 12: The Awakening Plan

Heather and her new deranged boyfriend,Dagur, had just woken up from the fall from the cliff. The couple was furious with Hiccup and Astrid.

Dagur: I will KILL Hiccup!!!!!!!

Heather: I will KILL Astrid!!!!!!!

Dagur turned to his girlfriend.

Dagur: You're starting to become quite the deranged one.

Heather giggled as she wrapped her arms around Dagur's neck.

Heather:I want to be with you forever Dagur and if acting deranged makes you happy then so be it.

Dagur: Good.

The couple kissed violently by biting each other's lips and tongue. Dagur pull away and smiled wickedly.

Dagur:Together we will KILL Hiccup and Astrid and claim their skulls as our prize!!!!!!

Heather: Mmmmmmmmm...Yes...

Dagur: Then I will claim that Night FURY as my prize!!!!!!!

Heather looked at him seductively.

Heather: I can be your "Night Fury" tonight my deranged one.

Dagur: Oooh...I'd like that,but there better be biting involved!!!

Heather: They'll be plenty of that baby.

Heather sat down in front of Dagur and spread her legs with the dress skirt covering her private.

Heather: Why don't you come and conquer my body babe? Then after that we'll kill Hiccup and Astrid.

Dagur smiled.

Dagur: I love you,my Deranged Empress.

Heather: I love you too,my Deranged Emperor.

Dagur got on top of Heather as they started kissing violently again.

To Be Continued...

(Just when you thought things FINALLY turned out well for Hiccup and Astrid...What did you think? What do you guys think about The Dagur X Heather Ship? Gimme your opinions on the comments below. Rate, Comment, and Follow. I'll post the wedding preparation later today.)